CHRISTMAS BLURB !

VALERIA HANDED FIONA CHRISTMAS ornaments as they sang along to the music in the background

VALERIA HANDED FIONA CHRISTMAS ornaments as they sang along to the music in the background. At the moment they were last minute decorating because Valeria and Tom have been so busy filming for Infinity War and other projects, that they didn't get a tree until that week. And Valeria and Fiona had this little tradition where they'd decorate the tree on Christmas Eve because it was the time where everyone's Christmas spirit were at their zenith's. Plus it was a good mother-daughter time to have between them.

Fiona stood on the stood as she picked up an ornament from the cardboard box and laughed lightly, "Mom, do you remember this?" she turned the angel decoration towards her mother with a soft smile.

A nostalgic feeling washed over Valeria as she stared at the angel and smiled wide, gently taking it from her daughter. "You made this with clay when you were seven. Then you made me go to the store and get you cloth so you could give her clothes."

"I've gotten so much better at sculpting, thank God." Fiona chuckled before taking the little angel and hanging it up on the overdecorated tree. "Do you think we've done too much?"

"Nah," her mother shook her head and looked at the tree in front of them. "Should we check on Tom and how he is on hanging up those Christmas lights?"

"Yeah!" Fiona grinned and quickly bolted towards the door, grabbing her coat on her way out.

Valeria shook her head again and grabbed the plaid blanket from the couch before wrapping it over her body. She closed the door behind her when she got outside and was immediately nipped by the cold, London air. "My love! You've finally joined us!"

"It's so damn cold!" Valeria grumbled as she plodded through the snow in her warm uggs. "I don't know how the hell you're doing okay, babe."

"For starters, I'm wearing like five layers." Tom chuckled as he walked over to her, planting a small kiss to her cheek. "And you're only in a blanket and sweater." he took off his hat and placed it over her head with a goofy smile.

"Oh aren't you funny?" she rolled her eyes but pulled the hat over her ears and hummed. "How's getting up those Christmas lights going?"

"Not too bad," he grinned. "I'm actually about to 'light it up.'"

Valeria sighed deeply and shook her head at his lame pun, running her shivering fingers through her hair as she mumbled, "I can't believe I'm married to you."

"You're the one who demanded it." Tom shrugged and laughed lightly when she playfully punched his arm. "Hey!"

Fiona stuck her tongue out, trying to catch some snowflakes before falling back in the snow to create a snow angel. "Fiona! You aren't wearing your snow pants!" her mother gaped at her daughter but felt something hit the back of her head.