Chapter 1

"Ally get your lazy ass up!" yelled my mum. Why does it have to be Monday again? Why can't we just skip to Friday? I close my eyes for just two more minutes, or at least what felt like it. When I open my eyes I look over at my clock and see that it's only been one minute. I mone in disarray and slowly get up to take a shower.

     When I am done with my shower I blow dry my hair and start to get dressed. I decide to wear a cream colored sweater and floral tights, with my combat boots and my infinity necklace. (Picture of the outfit above) Then I start to work on my hair, should I straighten it or curl? I look at the time and see I have no time for either of them, so I settle for a fishtail braid then I head down the stairs. As I'm walking down the stairs I see my dog Jess run towards me.

"Hi, Jess. Have you been a good girl, have you, have you?" I say to her. She starts to bounce in the air and barks. "Okay then." I reach over to my right and see the treat jar and open it and give one to Jess. "Here you go!" I say. I give Jess the treat and walk into the kitchen to grab a yogurt to eat on the way to school. When I walk past the chalkboard I see a note written on it. I won't be home tonight. There is food in the fridge that you can eat.......Love Dad and Mum.  Well, looks like I will be the only one at home, again. I look at the clock and see that I have 15 minutes until school starts. I slowly get my keys to my car and start for the door. "Bye Jess, you be a good girl until I come back. Okay?" I yell. I hear a bark in response. I smile and start to walk to my car. I get in and I see the For Sale sign in the neighbor's lawn is gone. That must mean that someone bought the house. I hope that they are nice and young. You know like not all of them are going to be grandmas and grandpas, right?