Punishments

Smarty's POV

Jordan comes running after me, I yelp as he grabs me by my shirt and throws me into his office, he locks the door and stands above me, looking down on me.

“Did I say you could fucking work outside?!” Jordan's pissed, not good. “I-I just wanted to make some extra money for myself.” I whimper out.

“All of your income goes 60% towards me! Did you think you could really get away with this?!” I shake my head, I earn a slap.

“Please, I'll make it up! Just don't punish me!” This is pathetic. “You're not getting out of this unpunished!” He grabs me and drags me to Ze and I's room, he throws me in, looks like Galm is visiting our room.

“He found out?!” Ze asked. “Smarty, please tell me you didn't step on anyone's turf.” Galm says to me.

“You two knew?!” Jordan screams. Galm and Ze shrink back. “You two will be punished later, wait you know what? You three come with me!” I see Jordan pull out three things.

“Strip down naked, all of you!” Jordan screams at us. All three of us strip down, Jordan throws the skirts at us, we quickly put them on. “Now we're going for a walk, to the Bro Angle's apartment!” Jordan screams at us, fuck!

I look at Ze and he starts freaking out. “Why are you taking us there!?” Ze asks him. “No questions, walk!” Jordan yells at us, this is bad, very fucking bad.

We walk towards the elevator and outside, we keep getting stares and whistles. Jordan finally takes us to the apartments, he walks in and heads up to the office where Diction is counting money. “What the fuck are doing here!?” Diction yelled at Jordan.

“I need to punish these three, and I'll make a deal if you give them back to me tomorrow night by midnight they can be your little sex slaves.” Jordan smirked at him, I start to shake, this isn't happening!

“Alright, deal. No promises that they'll come back tight.” Diction says. “Trust me, they're always tight.” I jump as Jordan smacked my ass and left. Diction smirked at us. “Adam! Anthony! Get your asses in here and take the new slaves to the sex room!” Diction screamed. I see Adam walk in and grab Galm and I.

Anthony comes in and grabs Ze instantly hugging him. “Steven!” Anthony yelled, I don't blame them, they've got separated and never see each other. “Anthony!” I hear Ze scream and bury his face in Anthony's chest.

“We'll get out of this...I promise.” Anthony whispers into Ze's ear, and now they're planning something. “What the fuck was that!?” And Diction heard it. “Nothing!” Anthony yelled. “Wait...I want all five of you in here with me.” Diction smiled evily...fuck not good.

That's my chapter...Also i'm filling in for Aleezilla for reasons. 

~ Demon