The Broadway Laugh

Once there was a girl named Anna. Anna loved to sing. She was also a great actresss. Her dream was to become a professional actress and perform on Broadway. Anna started her acting career at about 5 years old. Anna performed in many plays at a local theaterS in town. She received many great parts in many wonderful plays. The unique girl had a great voice and a great foot for dancing on. There couldnt have been one readon why she wouldnt make it to broadway.

Many years passed and Anna received a call asking if she would like to audition for a lead role in Mary Poppins on broadway. Anna was oberjoyed with excitment. She accpepted the request and she and her best friend caught a plane to New York City the very next week. When they arrived in NY Anna could hardly stand still because she was so excited.

The next day was the audition. Anna waited 3 long hours to sing and do a dance routine to hopefully kick off her broadway career. Her name was finally called. "Anna Jenkins". She walked up onto the large stage and looked out beyond the directors intimidateing faces. She never imagined she would be stanfing where she was and walking where she was.

The reason she couldnt beleive it was because while she was dancing, she had fallen off the stage. She landed face first onto the floor. Everyone was in hasterics. Everyone threw sour milk and tomatoes at Anna. They also threw some kind of brown paste at her. She covered her face and started crying. Because she had covered her face, she ran into the wall becoming unconcious.

The next day Anna woke up in the hospital coverd in milk. All of the directors where in her hospital room laughing non stop at her. They only stopped to use the restroom and eat pudding.

Anna became so stressed her blood pressure began to increase.

One day her blood pressure was too high so she died.

THE END :)