Dinner

Candice POV
We walk back to my apartment. It's about 3:30. I already took a shower but it takes forever for me to get ready so I get started.
Grant: Hey babe?
Candice: Yeah.
Grant: Wanna stay over tonight?
Candice: Yeah.
I kiss his cheek.
Candice:So after dinner, we'll swing by here and get Zoe.
Grant: Okay.

I finish getting ready and Grant was done 45 minutes ago but he stayed in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready. That probably wasn't a good idea because it made me getting ready a lot longer.

Grant: Hey I have a kinda weird question.
Candice: Yeah?
Grant: How long have we been dating?
Candice: Like two days.
Grant: Are you sure? Barry and iris have been dating for almost 2 years. So doesn't that count for us too?
Candice: Maybe.
Grant: Because I have never felt this comfortable with someone I have only been dating for two days.

I turn around from getting ready. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.
Candice: That's true.

I push him up against the wall and push my lips on to his. I don't care that my lipstick is getting messed up. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We make out for 10 minutes and then I release. 

Candice: If we show up late to the dinner they will know that we were late because we were messing around.
Grant: So...
Candice: And I need to save some of that for tonight.

I kiss him. And then redo my makeup.

5:45pm
Grant: Babe, you almost ready?
Candice: Yep! I put Zoe away and I have a bag packed for tonight. And I also called Kaity and she's going to come pick up Zoe so we can just go straight to your house after.
Grant: Are you that excited?
Candice: What if I am?
He kisses me and grabs his stuff. We walk to the parking garage where his car is parked.

Grant POV
I get in the car and pull out of the garage. I'm now really happy that I have tinted windows. I have my left on the wheel and the other one is holding Candice's hand. I already feel like we could have been dating for years. But only two days, doesn't seem right. I don't wanna rush things. I want this relationship to last.

Candice: Okay, so how are we going to tell them. We could just walk in holding hands. But they might just think that's normal. You weren't very good at acting like you were engaged.
Grant: Well it's kinda hard to act engaged when I always had my eyes on someone else.
Candice: Good point.
I pull into Jesses neighborhood.
I park in front of his house. Keiynan, Tom and Danielle are already hmhere.
I get out of my door and rush to open Candice's. She gets out and she's wearing a black long sleeve body con dress And heals. Wow. I stand there for a second, staring.
Candice: Earth to Grant? Grant!
Grant: I'm sorry, what?
Candice: Whatcha looking at?
Grant:You.

I kiss her on her forehead. I crab her hand and lead her to the door. I look at her, and kiss her.
I knock on the door.

Jesse:It's unlocked!

I open the door. We walk to the kitchen where everyone is. We are holding hands.
Tom:I knew it!
Keiynan:Wait?
Jesse: Are you guys together now?
Candice: Yes we are.

She kisses me.

Carlos: Finally! Who called it? Oh right, me.
Grant: Thanks Carlos.
Danielle: What about LA
Grant: My manager thought it would be a good idea for press that I had a girlfriend. But I couldn't do it anymore.
Candice:No one knows.
Grant: And we aren't gonna tell the world for a while.
Keiynan: Aww. I'm so happy for you sis.

Candice hugs Keiynan.

Candice:Thanks Keiy!

We talk for a while until Jesse says that dinner is ready. We sit at the table. I sit next to Candice on the edge and she's between me and Keiynan.

We are having lasagna. We eat dinner and during the dinner Candice keeps rubbing her foot on my leg. I put my hand on her thigh and she puts her hand on top of mine.

Jesse: So what's the plan?
Grant:What do you mean?
Jesse: How are you gonna tell people?
Grant: We were just think specific people to tell.
Candice: Well I already told Kaity Lotz.
Grant: But I don't wanna tell the public for a while. It's kinda nice to not have anyone knowing so we can just be us.

We keep chatting and then we move to to living room. We play a couple of bored games. Candice is sitting on the ground between my legs. We play a bunch of bored games until about 10:30pm.

Danielle: Okay I'm gonna head out because we still have work tomorrow. See yah bright and early.
Candice: Yah, we are gonna head out too.
Carlos: Bye guys!

We walk out the door and get into my car. I wave goodbye to Tom and he gives me a big thumbs up and a wink.
I start to drive.

Candice: That was nice.
Grant: Yah.
Candice: Just like old times.
Grant: But this time is better, because we're together.

I hold her hand the whole way home. I unlock my door and we walk in. I close the door and then push her onto the couch. Tonight gonna be a good night.
________________________________Thanks for reading! ❤️