Betrayal

The drive was about an hour. We finally arrived to our destination. It was a huge building that looked like a warehouse, but it had several apartments and a play grounds around it. So I'm guessing we are at an apartment complex area. If that makes sense. We started walking towards the big building in front of us. I was hesitant about it because first I barely know this guy and I'm basically traveling everywhere around town with him. Second I have no idea where I am honestly ( it looks like a good neighborhood though) and third I BARELY KNOW THIS GUY.

******Grayson POV******

(Before the party)
Ethan - " Grayson are you ready yet man?" He asks while walking into my room staring down at his phone.
Grayson - " Ready for what?" I just look at him with confusion waiting for him to look up from his phone.
It was then when he looked up at me and suddenly a look of confusion was planted on his face.
Ethan - " Dude how could you forget about the New Years party!!! We've been planning on going for like two months" he walks over to my closet and starts moving hangers around, " we told everyone we were gonna be there."
Grayson - " I'm sorry E. I've had a lot on my mind lately." I look down at my floor and just stare blankly. Ethan looks at me with a sorry look on his face.
Ethan - " I know buddy. But you know I'm here for you right?....I always will be. You're my brother." He's now got his arm around my shoulder and the other one patting my chest. I look at him and just give him a little smile then look back at the ground.
Ethan - " Alright so I found something for you to wear now go hop in the shower you smell like straight ass." He laughs while pushing me into the bathroom. I just shake my head with a smile on my face and turn on the water. As I'm waiting for the water to heat up I just stare at myself in the mirror. I pull at the bags under my eyes.
****** Flashback ******

My brother and I had a meeting to go to today at like 8:00 in the morning. My alarm went off at 7:00 so I had enough time to get ready and everything. As my alarm is going off, I slip my arm out from under my girlfriend Kim and she just moves a little then turns around. I smile at the fact of how cute she is. God I love her so much. We've been dating for almost a year now and I'm so lucky to have her in my life.
****** 30 minutes later******

Ethan takes longer than I do to get ready so I was just sitting on the couch waiting for him then we could leave and get this meeting done and over with.
Grayson - " ETHAN ARE YOU READY TO GO!?!?!?" I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
Ethan - " Yea yea shut your yaps no need to yell."
I just roll my eyes with a grin and jump off the couch. About five minutes later we were out the door.

****** 3 hours later******

As Ethan and I walk through the door I trip over Kim's shirt. I was so confused then Ethan taps my shoulder and I look up to see clothes everywhere guys and girls. Ethan quietly shuts the front door and I start to head up to mine and Kim's room. Ethan follows just to make sure It's not what we both think it is. As we get closer to my room I hear Kim giggle, then we hear him. His voice sounded familiar....Michael?
I immediately push the door open. They both jump up in shock and just stare at Ethan and I. (This is what Kim looks like)

 (This is what Kim looks like)

(This is Michael)

I stand there in shock just staring at the both of them

I stand there in shock just staring at the both of them. Ethan looks at me then back at them.
Grayson - " get out." I have no expression on my face and say it as calm as can be in a whisper like voice.
Kim- " Grayson please." She says while tearing up.
Before I knew it Michael was already gone I didn't even notice he had left. Ethan was gone too so he probably went after Michael. I walk over to the chair at my desk and sit down with my fingers intertwined and against my chin. Kim put some clothes on and walks over to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder and I push it off of me.
Grayson - " Don't touch me. "
Kim - "Grayson I'm sorry. "
Grayson - " How long has this been going on?" She stood there and just looked at me. I jump out of my seat and get in her face "GOD DAMNIT KIM HOW LONG!!"
Kim- " 6 months" she's crying now and I sit back down. It was silent for a couple minutes.
Grayson - " Why?....why did you do this to me. I loved you and and now I can't even look at you without thinking about how you've gone behind my back for half of our relationship." As she tries to say something I just point at the door. She grabs her things and leaves.

****** End of flashback ******

After my 15 minute shower I get dressed and it's already 7:00. Ethan wants to head to the party early for only god knows why. So he's already in the car texting me "hurry up" " you take to long" "we are gonna be late" I just ignored his texts and locked my phone as I was walking out the door.
As I'm sitting in the passenger seat of Ethan's car I stare out the window thinking about everything that happened just months ago. It's actually been about 4 months since my girlfriend of a year cheated on me with one of my close friends. I still think about it a lot. I know I should move on but it's hard because I don't want it to happen again. I don't know if I'd be able to survive. I'm scared.
By the time we get to the party it's already pretty packed and the sun is just setting.