Chapter 34: Keane

Start from the beginning

"Cuz I don't know, it just makes you more awesome!"

"Hey, what about me!" Bakugou glares at him.

Izuku immediately regretted what he said. "Ah, Bakugou you are more awesome. Since you are going to the number one hero."

"(Y/n) can I talk to you alone?" Shilo suddenly showed up next to me.

Shoto held my hand tightly under the table. Momo looked uneasy and the whole group silence down.

"Sure."

"Are you sure you want to be alone?" Shoto and Momo asked in unison.

"Guys it'll be alright." I tell them.

I got up and walk with Shilo out in the hallway. Then she starts to brake down and I groaned. Not this again. "I-I'm so sorry." She wiped away her tears. "I-I just wanted to be loved because I have no one who loves me."

I watched too many movies and anime shows to know what is going to happen next. I sigh and look at her. "Shilo I'm sorry that you are unloved but if you want to be loved then change yourself. I know the truth hurts but how can someone love you when you are mentally unstable?"

"I-I don't know how to change myself."

"You could always get help. You know there are people that can help you." I suggest for her.

"Oh...are we still friends?"

"After what happened? No I don't think so. It's best if we just stay acquaintance." I never even thought of her as a friend. I always thought we were just classmates. I walk away leaving her alone and to think for once.

When I got back Shoto and Momo looked relieved. "What happened?" Momo asked.

"Nothing important." I answer.

Yama p.o.v
"Please listen to me Yama." He pleaded.

"How the hell did you find out where I live?" I glare at him.

"I followed you." He answers.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I ask politely.

"Yama please just listen to me. I need to tell you something."

"What exactly do you need to say?"

"I love you." He looks at me with a serious face.

I wanted so bad to kill him. "Too bad. I don't feel the same way." I walk towards the door and open it.

"Please forgive me Yama. I never intended to hurt you."

"Well you did and get out!" I yell at him.

He looks at me with a sad face. "I've never wanted to hurt you, you know." He walks out the door and I close it behind him.

I fucking hate that guy. I look at my phone and it was almost time that the kids come back.

Keane p.o.v
I stood outside on the porch. If only he listened to me then he would have known the truth.

"Who are you really?" I heard a voice and look up to see a girl on top of the roof hanging upside down.