School

As I'm sitting here in silence and trying to write anything worth posting, I would like to introduce myself better with a little longer sentence than in the first part of my "internet diary".

Going back to my childhood - it was a place full of pleasures that I wanted but couldn't have.

Maybe it was like that because I haven't tried as much as I needed to?

Or maybe I was too frightened to step in?

The school was my second home, as they said.

Not because I hated it, or I never wanted to come back or I didn't have friends - but because I loved to educate myself.

Every little inch of new information was priceless for me back then.

What about socializing? I didn't really like that.

For me, friends were something since middle school, but even then I never valued it correctly.

Middle school - the most independent people were brought from it, yeah?
People who thought the world is theirs?

Another class of many worthless lives and another chance of being someone.

That time has told me I shouldn't try to help everyone.

And as I learned it the hard way - it wasn't possible.

Am I the only one who remembers that summer?

Summer of freedom and making bad decisions?

And the perfect example of it was choosing my high school - and the electronics profile on it.
Countless hours of learning things I don't remember now.
Guess that's a good description of those four years.
At least I found my real hobbies, found real, valuable friends and had wonderful memories.

All of these schools have taught me being a better person for others.

Some nearly made me a psychopath, some caressed my mental state.

But the main thing is that they showed me how you can change the world with knowledge.

And that's why I decided to be one of them.

Education's time - over.