four

☆ Zach's POV ☆

It happened again, another nightmare about Jonah hating me. Why do they feel so real? He said he didn't really love me and just wanted to play with my feelings. But that's not true, right? I sat up in bed, which woke up Jonah.

"Zach what's wrong, this is the 2nd night in a row,"

"I'm sorry I just keep having these terrible dreams,"

"Like what kind? What happens? Jonah asks me with a bit of worry in his eyes

"Well the first one, I had came out to you and you said I was worthless and that no one would ever love me, And the second one you didn't love me and just wanted to play with my feelings..." I was interrupted by Jonah wrapping his arms around me tightly, as he pulled me onto his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist, and my hands around his neck.

"It's okay Zach, I hope it doesn't happen in the future, but for the time being I love you,"

"Thanks Jonah," I said as I buried my face into his neck. He pulled away from my tight grip, lifter up my head and kissed me . I felt safe, and then we pulled away.

"I forgot I can do that!" I said as Jonah smiled at me.

"MINE!" Jonah said as he grabbed me tight and laid me down on the bed, as he continued to kiss me. We continued kissing for the next five minutes until we had to sop because of the lack of oxegen. I eventually fell asleep on top of Jonah, That was the best night ever, I love him so much. I'm glad I told him, I can tell he really likes me too.

☆ 293 words ☆