come back (2) ❤

Start from the beginning

"Hum sorry babe ? Toilet ?" Me
Jordan nodded and back to talk with others

Dlm sy jln p balkoni mcm2 sy rsa. Its mixed.

Sy naik tngga perlahan. Makin mau sampai makin bedebar jantung sy.
Heart ? Why you have to be like this ?

Smpai sna sy nmpk darrel mmbelakang smbil pandang the city lights. Its beautiful ..

I look really nervous  i don't know why ?  He turn back and our eyes meet

I look really nervous  i don't know why ?  He turn back and our eyes meet. The way he look at me is always the same. Its never change. That moonlight make that night looking even beautiful with the man standing in front of me ugh. My feelings for him get really tightened inside of me. Why ? Why ? Its hurt and make me confused.

I walk slowly to him and standing beside of him
"Hey" me
"Hey" darrel.
"So what you want to tell me ? " me
"Nothing. Just want to feel like the old times." Darrel.
He smiles.
"Well you have to tell me btw. I know you have something to tell me darrel." Me
He glance at me and smiles.
"If we never fall in love jasmine, you will never stay away from me. You will never left me alone. I'm such a dick" he chuckled.
"Uhm correction darrel. If we never fall in love I will never met jordan. And I'm so thankful that you came into my life." Me
He looking at me and give me a small smiles.
"I agree. And if you never leave me, I will never learn with my faults. I will never feel this broken heart. I will never be appreciate something really matter to me. And i will never know how hard to move on and let go." Darrel.
I can't face him its feel like .. I don't know what is it .. Its mixed.
The tears falling down on my cheek.
I looking down to avoid him to see my weakness.
"Oh that's good darrel. You've move on. That a good thing." Me
"Who said I've move on ? I never did." Darrel.
He reach for my hand and kiss it gently.
"Look at me jasmine" darrel.
Sy angkat muka sy. Once again our eyes meet.
"Im so sorry jasmine. For breaking your heart. For treating you bad. Please dont cry. Its a wasted to cry over someone useless.you move on already right ? " Darrel.
He wiped my tears with his thumb.
I shook my head.
"I don't know. You know the reasons why I come back here ? Its because of you. I want to make you suffer just like I did. But its just come naturally that's I've been loving you all this times. Its All start in highschool" me
I cried .. I can't hold it. I hold his hand tightly.
"Shhh come here" he pull me to his body and hug me so tight. I dont even understand my feelings its feel like this is right to do. He push me slowly.
Its clear there's a tear on his eyes.
He cup my face and kiss my forehead.
"I'm so sorry jasmine. I miss you so much. And I love you so much jasmine. But its too late now. I can't be the man you wanted to. I will always and always loving you in a special ways." Darrel.
I cant. My tears are falling like a river.
I hug him once again like he will leave me and never come back. I miss him.
But the truth is, he will leave me.

Slowly he push me and left me alone there. I feel like dying for this. Why i have to feel this ? I dont even understand.