Major Nosebleed

~ Connor ~

Well. How bad will the rest of my day go?

So, turns out that the rest of my day wasn't so bad if you count the part where I:

1. Tripped in the stairs several times

2. Get laughed at for being lost all the time

3. and getting laughed at by Brayden.

I have to admit. Brayden Carter is my new crush/ imaginary-boyfriend-even-though-he's-real. Despite having those three things happen to me, the rest of my day went great. I never thought that I would say this but I met new friends.

*Flashback to 2nd Period to the 4th Period*

After my heavenly experience in English because Mr. Imaginary-boyfriend-even-though-he's-real smirked at me, I had Science.

I walked in the science class which was  4567869km away from my Engish class. They really should make the classes right beside each other not one class from Asia and another in South America.

I sat at the only seat with the most amazing view of the front yard. Thats right. The backseat-beside-the-window seat was all mine. I settled in it and the rest of the class walked in. 

"Hello class, My name is Ms. Peepon but you can call me Ms. P and this is the class of Chemistry Science" the teacher said as she walks to her desk. The entire room chuckled and some even laughed. I even giggled because her name was funny, 'Pee-pon' and even if we call her 'Ms. P' its practically the same. 

As punishment for laughing at her name. She gave each and every student a handout. 

Project "X"

You must find a lab partner and if you can't find any, talk to me. This project will be your main project of the year. You must choose one of the following and create a full 4 pages essay on it.

Choices:

a. Create the following elements with the proper equipments and chemicals.

                - Ammonia

                - Sodium Chloride

                - Sugar

                - Detergent

                -etc......

                - other (please tell me what you want to do)

b. Grow any plant and it must live for the rest of the year.

c. Make slime and take a picture of every step.

d. Grow a crystal and take a picture of every step.

e. Make invisible ink.

Due Date: 2nd week before semester ends.

Well this is an absolute nightmare. I don't know anyone from this place and now I have to take care of plants and grow crystals? I WOULD LOVE to grow crystals if I can SELL them.

The period went like this:

- people chose their partners and I still dont have one.

-people laughed at the teacher's name. I was one of those people.