Drama Llama

DRAMA LLAMA:

Let me get one thing straight. If you are a teenage girl and you are posting on twitter or instagram saying things like "Why do girls have SO much drama???" Or "OMG i'm done with the drama," you are most likely CAUSING THAT DRAMA. Maybe this is just me, as a normal teenage girl, but most of the time, if there is drama in my life, I'm not just going to rant and post it on the internet! Wait....

But nevermind that thought. I'm not asking people why there is so much drama, I know why there is.

1) Because some people can't take a joke

2) Because some people go overboard on a joke

3) Because you're posting about your previous drama ON THE INTERNET.

Okay, you may be thinking, "But Bree, you're doing that right now!" See, it's different with me, because I'm using a fake name, not telling anyone who I actually am (No one knows the real me), and I understand the drama. I know that none of my friends will see this anyways.

But wait! There's more! Here is a reminder to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. If you are crying, please DO NOT post a pic of you on Snapchat with a stupid caption. This will not make people feel bad for you. In fact, most of them will make you feel worse.

Just, think before you post, honestly.