17 | Quarter Thirdwheeling

Start from the beginning

"I-if you say so." I stutter. I break my eyecontact with him to turn to Zion who wasn't even paying attention to us anymore. He was looking down on his phone, scrolling through Instagram while he let his bottle rest next to his leg, holding it.

"I cleaned my camera guys! We're ready to film this biatch!" Noah screams as he comes in running in the dance studio. He was holding his camera up in the air as he jumps.

"Let's go!" Brandon says. They all start following Noah to the door, exiting the studio leaving Zion, Mitch and I behind.

"I need to uhh...film the choreograph." Zion says as he gets up. Pushing himself off of the ground he throws me one more look, almost as if he was trying to say something through his eyes.

"I'm coming with you." I say as I press myself off of the ground as well. Mitch gets up from his squat, his hands on his hips.

"Michelle, I actually wanted to show you the new poster I designed for the boys." Mitch quickly says, just as I was about to walk around him to reach Zion's side.

I look over to Zion's side. He wasn't saying anything, heck his facial expression didn't say anything as well. He just looks at me, waiting for an answer. "Really? Am I allowed to see it?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah, well why not? As long as you just don't accidentally leak it." He laughs, sticking out his hand. "Shall we?"

I look down at his hand, deciding wether I should go or not. Giving Zion one last glimpse I sigh. "Can I swing by your office later? I really wanna see the boys recording their dance." I reply. He shrugs, lowering down his arm until it hangs by his side.

"That can work too." He nods.

"See you then." I smile before turning fully to Zion. His face looks up at mines and he motions for me to follow him, and I did, leaving Mitch behind.

"I'm glad you decided to go with me. I need my hypegirl." Zion says as we exit the building, ending up at the back of Sony's headquarters.

"Of course, how can I leave you being thirdwheeling? It became my job as well, so we will be thirdwheeling together from now on." I tell him. He smiles, looking down to his shoes.

"There they are!" Noah calls out fixing his lens. The boys were as usual jumping around, even jumping at each other's.

I run towards the girls as they were waiting for me to reach their sides. With Noah in front of us and being sure we were all behind camera, Fiffany had the honor to start the song.

She presses a button on the loudspeaker that she has bring with her, starting Drake's song. "Let's go, baby!" She screams, hyping up her boyfriend.

Brandon and Zion hypes each others up, jumping at each others before standing in position to start their dance.

From behind the camera I tried to mimic their dance moves, pulling Alexys with me to dance since I know she dances as well.

Eventually we just gave up on mimicking their dance moves and started doing weird movements. We laugh as we clap at each other's. "Alexys, baby, what were you doing!" Nick laughs as he walks off camera. "You got me holding in my laugh the whole time."

"Michelle, please, never do that again." Zion laughs as he playfully pushes me away. I shrug, a wide laugh attached to my lips.

"The take is good enough!" Noah announces making the boys cheer. "This needs to be celebrated. Pizza is on me!" He says as he lowers his camera.

"Well, I can't say no on that." Austin claps happily. He throws his arms around Fiffany, a smile tugged on both of their lips.

"We need to show this to Poppa Poutine." Brandon says excited, pointing at his best friends camera.