"are there by yourself beaverly? or you have the half of the guys in school with you, you slut" she said. "i know you're in there little shit i can smell you. no wonder why you don't have any friends"

you were about to say a comeback but Beverly beat you to it.

"Are you jealous that y/n prefers to be friends with me and not you?" you heard her scoff "and make up your mind gretta, am i slut or a little shit"

you walk in and raise a brow at gretta. "you heard her gretta. i'm her friend and friend sticks together," you said as you punched her in the face and she groans in pain. the girl who was holding a trash bag with water in it drop it on the floor and run to be followed by gretta "pussies" you murmured and you knock at the door where beverly was. she opened the door and hugs you.

"thank you for saving my ass again" she thanked

"you're my first and real friend here so i need to" you smiled at her as you walk outside of the school. it was sad that you both needed to split because of her house. you walk on the trash bin and ready to open your bag to throw away your school supplies.

you saw the losers club there too but you really don't mind.

"best. feeling. ever" stan said.

"try tickling your pickle for the first time but here's the tip. imagine y/n doing th--"
you cut off richard. (A/N WIDE EYES EVERYONE WIDE EYES SORRY FOR COPYING THAT @1-800-BITCHIN )

"second time in one day, richard" you glared/said as you throw away the things inside your bag but you professionally catch your favourite book which was perks of being a wallflower (a/n just pretend that it already came out that time)

"hey hot stuff, got some pretty ass down there. can i see it?" richie said.

"you're sweet" you said sarcastically

"i bet you are too" your eyes widened as he said that.

"what are you guys doing tomorrow?" eddie asked knowing that this won't get well.

"i'll start training" richie answered.

"what training?"

"streetfighter"

'okay, what the actual fuck' you thought

"you want to spend your entire summer? inside of an arcade?"

"beats spending inside of your mother. ohh" Richie said as he raises his hand for high five you but you pull it down. eddie's mother was kinda. uhm. nevermind

"what about you y/n?" richie asks you.

"bird watching i guess?" you said, eddie, richie, and eddie look at stanley. "is it weird?"

"nope! not weird at all," stanley smiled sweetly.

"what about we go to the quarry?"

"guys w-we have to g-go to the b-ba-barrens" bill stuttered out.

"right"

"i uhm, need to go. kinda out of place. bye-" you said

"wait!" eddie yelled. you walk back and stand beside them and all of you notice a woman waiting for someone.

"isn't that betty ripsom's mom?" you asked them. they nodded.

"she really expects her to come out of school," stanley said sadly.

"think they actually find her?"

"sure, in a ditch all decomposed covered with worms and maggots smells like eddie's mom's underwear" richie joked but you really don't want to laugh at serious moments so you said shut up.

"s-she's not dead. she's m-missing." bill stated.

"sorry bill"

all of you started to walk away. you saw henry started walking towards you "you know the barrens aren't that bad. who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water" he said but was pulled back by henry and bumped into stanley.

"are they bothering you y/n/n? (your nickname) " henry asked

"nope"

"nice frisbee, flamer" you heard patrick said.

"hey! don't throw it" you yelled at him but he already did.

"too late princess," you towards him push him offof stanley.

"they're a bunch losers come on," belch said. victor grabbed you by you shoulder to walk away from them but bill said something make them stop.

"y-y-y-you s-s-s-suck bowers!"

"you s-s-s-say something? b-b-b-billy?" henry mocked. you pull away from vic and stand between henry and bill.

"just go away please?" you said to henry, he noticed that his father was there.

"you're all lucky that y/n/n is here. i'll be back losers." henry said. "come on" signalling you to come with them but you shook your head no. he rolls his eyes and walked away.

"wish he'd go missing"

"he's probably doing it"

"how can you stand his guts, y/n?" richie asked you.

"he may look like tough and a bully but he's a teddy bear inside," you replied and you walk away from them to your house.