Chapter 1: A new face..

Start bij het begin

Betty

"Yes mom."

This is just like my mother. She never wants to let me express myself. Which explains why I always dress a certain way. She can be very... Um. Controlling, here and there.

As we pulled into the schools driveway, I see all the students roaming around, and most of them are old faces and bad pasts....

In case you were wondering I go to Riverdale High, a school I consider preppy and collective. My friend Archie and Kevin are always waiting by the front door of the school entrance so we can walk to class together. "Have a good day at school Betty, don't get into any trouble and stay away from the blossoms." My mother can be a a little uptight. "Betty!?" So starts another boring, basic day. "Yes mom, love you". Archie come and walks towards me leaving Kevin behind and he wraps his arms gently around my neck giving me a big hug. He can be so sweet. Now I'll admit I may like him a little more than a best friend should, and whenever he flashes that cheeky grin at me, I feel myself starting to melt. On the inside of course..

Archie

"So Betty, got any interesting stories for us to read this time? I know how much you worked on them during the summer".

Betty

"Oh my God, who told you?"

Archie

"I'm not going to give out any names but uh... Kevin.

Betty and Archie both start to laugh, as they walked towards the classroom.

Betty

"Well thanks Archiekins, for walking me to my class, and to you to Kevin.

Kevin

"Wow the almighty Betty Cooper acknowledged me... Crossed of my bucket list..

Betty

"Kevin you are such a weirdo."

Kevin walked into his classroom and Archie and Betty went opposite ways to head to their scheduled classes.

English Lit.

I have got to focus on my studies... I got a "C"!? How in the world do *I* get a "C" on a stupid, so easy, a second grader could Ace it, assignment? This is just like the teachers in Riverdale Higher. They're out to get you.

After a few hours of classes passed, I headed to lunch with Archie and Kevin, surprised to discover a new face....

Veronica walks up to Archie and Betty, while keeping her eyed focused on Archie