Chapter 1: A new face..

Betty

You want to know what's the hardest part about loving someone?

Its when you have to let them go, and forget about what they meant to you.

Jughead

It's not the fact I didn't love her as much. I loved her too much, then I thought I would. For the sake of her, I had to do what was right. She brought out a side of me, I never even knew I had that I never wanted to see again. She was an angel being tied down by a devil, and I didn't want her to be left in the hell of the Serpents...

Summer was amazing.. Other than getting to write and get a head start on my story writing, I got to spend some quality time... With friends.. It all felt surreal, like everything around me just felt normal for once. No stress, and definitely no outbursts.. I tend to have. But I was awoken, and brought back into reality by the sound of multiple loud knocks on my door..

"Betty honey, have you gotten yourself ready?" My mother came from downstairs to hand me my bag, full of books and school necessities and whatnot.."Um, sorry I just woke up. I'm getting ready right now mom". After getting dressing I did what I always do when getting ready for school. Quickly I took my pink hair tie from my desk and wrapped my hair in a high ponytail, with a little touch of, as my mother likes to call it "Pink Perfection" lipstick.. I rushed downstairs and gently kissed my dad on the cheek and went out the door.. My mom and I got in the car and she started it up, backing out of our driveway she kept her eyes focused on the road as I was telling her about my writing.

Alice

"Elizabeth I don't think so."

Betty

"Why not mom? Its helping me to not focus on certain things. And it really let's me be creative other than just being a journalist."

Alice

Betty. Journalism *can* be creative if you just have fun with it. I don't like those stories you write. They're too... What's the word..?

I rolled my eyes, and let out a breath of frustration..

Alice

Depressing.

Betty

"Well mom, unlike you, I actually have feelings. And writing let's me express them."

Alice

"Excuse me?"

"Did you just use a tone with me?"

Betty

"No mom, I didn't."

Alice

"Good. Just listen to me sweetheart. I know what's best for you. Creativity, has no limits when it comes to expressing yourself in writing.. I don't want you in that. Do you understand Betty?"

Betty let's out a sigh, and starts digging her nails in the hands of her palms.