Part 15

4 1/2 months later...

November 21st, 2010

Kiara POV

I stared at the TV with my headphones on, knowing Kam and Jessica were fucking. I felt a contraction coming on and squirmed uncomfortably, but I knew it was Braxton-Hicks. The contractions I had been having today, however, were much worse.

 "Mmph..." I started to cry as an excruciating one overtook me. I yelped in pain, and a moment later, a sweaty, shirtless Kam entered, panting.

"Are you ok?" He asked. Before I could answer, a burst of water flooded my underwear.

"Did she-did she just piss her-herself?" Jessica huffed, entering the room wearing Kam's shirt.

"Her water broke!" Kam yelled. 

I was loaded into the car and rushed to the hospital, where I was informed that I needed an emergency C-section.

A few hours later, I was waking up after a long nap.

"She's awake!" Jessica whispered to Kam. I sat up and saw Bruno's sisters, Jessica, Kam, Phil, Eric, and Miss Bernie, who was reading a book.

"Can I see the baby? What's he look like?" I yawned. Their smiles dropped.

"Well, there's one problem," Tahiti muttered nervously.

"What?" I whisper-yelled frantically, fearing the worst.

"It's a girl." 

I sat back in my bed, calmer, but still shocked. "A girl."

"Yeah...she was in the NICU, but a few minutes ago they said she was stable, so we should see her in a second," Jessica explained.

"What are you going to name her?" Presley questioned, messing with her hair.

"I like the name Leilani. Leilani Ximena-Bernadette San Bayot-Hernandez-Sancheź." 

Miss Bernie smiled and started to cry happy tears.

A few minutes later, everyone went to grab some food, and I-of course-stayed behind. 

The door opened, and I looked up from my phone, expecting to see the food. Instead, I saw a nurse wheeling in a baby.

My baby.

"Here's Baby Sancheź!" She smiled, gently lifting her up and putting her in my arms. 

Bruno POV

Bruno POV

"Ria. The paternity tests results are here," I called, entering the house. 

She popped up and looked at me wih a fearful expression. She had been sitting cross-legged in the couch, holding 'our' child, Luana, and watching TV.

 She had been sitting cross-legged in the couch, holding 'our' child, Luana, and watching TV

Luana (Lulu)

"H-honestly, Bruno, I have no idea why you're doing this. Lulu looks just like you!" She exclaimed, standing up. 

I kissed Lulu's forehead and glared at her mother. 

"Ria, 3 weeks after you'd given birth, your ex-boyfriend Chris showed up with gifts, and Lulu looks like him, not me."

She rolled her eyes as I took out the results. The moment that I saw Lulu wasn't mine, I planned to kick them both out.

The only problem with that was I loved Lulu more than I loved myself. I hadn't taken her to see my family yet, however. My mother didn't even know who Ria was. I ripped open the test and scanned the results.

"This says that...oh..."

"What does it say?!" She yelled, snatching the papers. Lulu started to whine.

"I'm the father," I mumbled in confusion. She smirked at me, handing me Lulu and walking away.

"Your daughter needs a diaper," she called over her shoulder.