Alone

~Alex's pav~

The next morning I woke up I was alone I looked around the room to see if Ally was anywhere but she wasn't I saw a massage on my phone it said:Morning sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but me and the members had to go rehearse for the next week's concert if you want you can visit us have a nice day <3.I got up and went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfest then I went to shower and got dressed I could do whatever I want I decided to go shopping I went to 100 diffrent stores by the time I finished I neded 10 people to help me carry my bags.Somehow I got back to the hostel I unpacked the stuff I bought and I went to the living room I checked a couple of chanels but there was nothing interesting I started getting hungry so I went in the kitchen to prepare somthing to eat then I stumbled on the couch and did nothing now I started getting wrilly wrilly bored so I decided to go check what Ally and the members were doing I walked there when I got there I tried to get in but these guards stoped me "Hey where do you think you're going?" one of the guards said "I'm going to see my best freind Ally and my boyfreind GD and the members" "Yea right if you were GD's girlfreind the news would be out" "We haven't seen each other a lot" "Look just get lost kid" and he pushed me lightly and I gave him the oh no you didn't look right then I saw a shadow behind me I moved away so the shadow can go but it didn't move I turned around and was totatly surprised what I saw...

Sorry it's short didn't have much time to write next chapter comming soon.