Chapter 1

Prologue ( one month before)

"So guys ,we only have four more weeks together .What are we gonna do those two months were apart? " Liam asked the boys

"Well I'm gonna party like crazy!" Harry yelled .

Liam gave Harry the death stare. Liam knows exactly how Harry will end up. Drunk, lost, or arrested.

"No kidding, I'm going to spend it with my family " Harry finally told them.

*Liam's pov

Why is Niall just sitting in the corner alone and quite. That's unusual for our Irish lad. Now that I think about it he's been like this for at least two weeks.

When we found out that we weren't adding anymore shows to the tour and that we only have two months left he just started keeping to himself.

"Nialler?? You okay mate? " I asked him.

I didn't get a response. So I asked him once more. Again nothing. The rest of the lads had stop talking and were looking to see what was wrong with Niall. Finally he looks up at me and cocked his head to one side.

"Whats everbody looking at?" He asked us.

The other three lads just start laughing. This was obviously was making him angry. So he got up and stomped out of the room.

" Niall come back ,we weren't laughing at you mate ." Louis yelled .

"Dont worry louis I'll go get him ." I told him .

*Niall's pov

I was just sitting there keeping to myself and they all stared laughing at me. I get so embarrassed when they laugh at me, especially Louis . Out of all the people in the world I have to fall for Louis . Hes so sweet, funny, and one of the most caring people I know. I know Louis dresses a little gay but hes not and if he ever were gay or bi it would be with Harry. And why wouldn't he, Harry may seem like a player but he's kind to the people he loves and Louis knows that. I wouldn't even have a chance. I'm okay with the fact that I'm gay, I have for at least a month now but a couple weeks ago I stared to see Louis in a different way. Since that day I have been trying to make make my feelings go away but they just won't!

There was knock on the door, "Nialler is it ok if I come in? "

It was Liam I could tell by the way he knocked, the other lads usually just come in, doesn't matter if I'm asleep or naked they welcome themselves.

" Your going to come in even if I say no... So why even ask?" I ask Liam as he was making his way towards me bed.

" Whats wrong Niall, you've been acting different these pass couple weeks."

Shit. Why does he catch on to everything? Can he not just mind his own business sometimes...

"I'm a little home sick, that's all. "

"Niall that is a lie. Now tell whats bothering you, I hate seeing my best bud like this."

damn you Liam .

"Fine, I'm not okay ."

" Well do you want to tell me whats wrong ?"

"No. "

"Niall James Horan , tell me whats bothering you !"

"Fine. Liam you promise you wont tell? "

"I promise "

" Well I think.... I think I ..."

Why is this so hard. I tell Liam everything. I know he won't judge me, but this time ... I'm not sure what he'll think.

" Gosh this is hard to say .."

" Niall, I'm not going to judge you if that's what your thinking." He told me.

"Ok...Well...I think I like Louis ...."