one.

kenma walked into his local coffee shop. the strong smell of coffee beans hit him as he continued to walk towards his normal spot. he slid into the cold seat and waited for a waiter to serve him.

"hello and welcome to 'coffee heaven'! how may i help you today?" a way too preppy voice said, it was the same annoying waitress every time that would come serve him. choi aiko. she was an atomic bitch.

kenma sighed, "just give me a waffle and the normal coffee."

"yes sir!" she said, and slipped away.

kenma came here every week and got the exact same order. he hated seeing that slutty waitress, but this was the only place he really felt comfortable ever since he moved.

aiko came back with her hands full of sweet smelling food. she placed the boy's food into the table, winked at him, and left.

'ew' kenma thought.

he looked back over at the seat in front of him.

his eyes widened.

there was a person there now. how did he get there without kenma noticing?

kenma opened his mouth to try to give the male a piece of his mind, but the bed head beat him to it.

"did you know there's more that one meaning to the word waffle?" the strange man said.

"what?"

"either a great breakfast food or to speak or write equivocally."

"why are you telling me this?"

the black haired male took a sip of the water bottle that he had.

"you seem like a person who wanted to know."

the black haired male stood up and went to the doorway, "see you later, kenma"

kenma- having lost his appetite, stood up, left the correct amount of money on the table, and left the building. he passed through lots of stores, glancing in them, trying to see if he could see the man. kenma passed his local bookstore, a pet shop, and another ihop.

he started walking towards the park. for the two months kenma has been living here, he went to the park whenever he wasn't in the mood for waffles. for some reason, kenma had to know-

who was he?

why does he look so familiar?

-

when kenma got home, his phone beeped. he pulled it out of his jean pocket and scanned over it.

_____

to: kenma kozume (kozume.ken55geemail.oof)

from: unknown (coolestcat_1geemail.oof)

subject: hello waffle man.

did you know that twenty-five percent of bones are in your foot?

_____

to: unknown (coolestcat_1geemail.oof)

from: kenma kozume (kozume.ken55geemail.oof)

subject: hello mystery foot man.

did you know that i didn't ask nor care??

_____

-

idk where this is going ahhhh

word count - 442 words.