2.

With the collar around your neck you felt like a pet. A dog? A cat? You didn't know.... Your thoughts races on until..

"What's your name? Pet." The smaller skeleton said, assuming his name was Sans.

You glared at Sans and put your hands on your hips. He yanked your collar towards him. " I said what's your name. Brat." You cursed under your breath and said, "(Y/N)". "(Y/N)? Sounds stupid." He said then glared at you.

Then he ordered his slave, Papyrus to come and get you. Papyrus had picked you up like the way he found you. You three walked to this building that looked like.. a house?

Papyrus dropped you and you landed on your butt. "Ow! You bonehead!" You yelled at him. Papyrus got close to your face and you did the same. You started calling each other names. "Twerp." He would say, "Kink." You said. This went on until Sans muttered under his breath, "She's speaking my language.." Sans came over to you and Papyrus and grabbed your hoodie and pulled you into the house.

"This is the house pet." Sans said. "Don't come in my room unless i tell you too and don't sit on the couch." He pointed to the floor and you sat down and crossed your arms.

Papyrus walked beside you and crouched down. "No wonder Boss would use you as a pet." He smirked. You kicked him once again. He hit you hard in the face, and you fell over, crying.

"PAPYRUS!" Sans said as he pulled him into his room and yelled at him for five minutes.
' Well that hurt.. I'm gonna fucking kill papy- ' Your thoughts were cut off from Papyrus storming out the room. You stuck your tounge out him. He slammed door shut.

Sans came put the room soon and rubbed his forehead irritated. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a electric blue popsicle. He walked over to you and knelt down to you.
"*Sigh* Here you go brat. Hope you.. feel better." He handed you the popsicle and you nodded your head saying thank you. A slight blush came over both of your faces and he quickly got up and walked back into the kitchen.

' Wonder why he did this..' You thought. You shrugged it off and stuck the popsicle in your mouth. You began to prod and push at the corners of your mouth as Sans watched you. He was a blushing mess. Your tounge was sticking out and going at the pace the popsicle was. Sans tried to look away a few times but he couldn't. You closed your eyes and finished the popsicle and licked the extras off your face.

Sans said "Cm'ere p-pet." You walked over to Sans and look at him like you were asking a question. "Your coming to my room." He said and soon got up and held you hand to his room. You both didn't say anything until you were in his room.

Papyrus had came out of his (closet) room and yelled, "I'm going to muffet's!" He walked out the house and semi-slammed the door. Sans had you sit down on the floor and made you turn around on your knees for a moment. You heard something unzip and you turned around and gasped slightly.

There it was.

Sans had showed you his member. You got up and held on to the wall. Sans had pinned you on the wall and put you into a deep kiss. Alot of sounds were made. Sans let go and a string of spit came from you two.

"Now you're gonna do me like you did that popsicle."

WordCount:615Words.