Dream Boyfriend(s)

ochaiideku!💗❤️💗❤️

Ochako loved her friends. She spent most of her time with the boys, and couldn't picture a life without them anymore. Iida and Izuku seemed to do everything they could to support her.

Even in a time like this, she thought of them.

Cupping her own breast, she felt the warm sensation of arousal deep inside her. She continued to rub and squish it, eventually putting down her phone to play with both. She tweaked her own nipples and gasped a bit.

In her head, however, Iida's large hands are tenderly groping her. His loud and boisterous nature subdued by embarrassment. She doesn't mind his tentative touches or rough squeezes, letting him explore her body to his content. She would laugh, causing Iida to become self conscious.

She would call over Izuku as well. Iida couldn't have all the fun now, could he? Izuku's smaller, scarred hands were a different sensation. His touch was cold, causing her to breathe sharply.

Ochako's own touches were southbound, along with the boy's in her fantasy. Tenya stayed at her breasts as Izuku adventurously traces down her stomach. His touch is light and shaky, starting to sweat. The real Izuku's face would be flushed, and probably unable to preform so boldly.

But, this is Ochako's fantasy.

She snaps the elastic of her panties, the sound satisfying and sensation sending shivers down her body. How would they feel? Izuku's scars against her soft skin, rubbing her thighs... Ochako sighs at the thought.

She finally pushes down her own panties. Would they care if she shaved or not? Regardless, her fantasy of Iida massaging her breasts and Izuku working lower and lower, made her panties more than damp.

Finally, she pressed into herself. Her clit was already aching for attention, warm and sensitive. Izuku would be hesitant, his fingers small- but thicker than her's- but perfect for rubbing against her cunt.

Ochako bites her lip. Her thighs starting to quake with the intensity of her rubbing. She pictures Iida kissing her while Izuku continues to finger her sweetly, which only causes her clit to ache further. She yearns for release, fingers not fast enough to keep up with the demand nor her imagination.

Ochako's pants grow faster as she edges on release. The Izuku and Iida in her mind are both kissing down her body, sometimes each other, and it's all too much. Finally, her fingers strike just right and with a strangled sound she turns to jelly.

For now she catches her breath, and stews in embarrassment. What would Izuku and Iida think? Would they... be interested? That thought sends another shiver of arousal down Ochako's spine.

She falls asleep with the thought of Iida and Izuku snuggling her, much more platonic and pure than her earlier thoughts.
//
The next day, however, it seems like they all want a little space away.

"Ochako! I-uh! I have somewhere to be!" Iida's face was red with embarrassment. It wasn't new, but a bit concerning.

"Oh. Alright! Do you wanna walk together?"

He puts his hands up in an 'x', shaking his head," No! No thank you. I-I will only be gone a short while! Good bye." It almost seems like he uses his quirk to walk faster, but she dismisses it. It wasn't anything she said, right?

The same happens with Izuku. He too slips away, embarrassed.
//
He slumps down at a lunch table, head back in defeat. He thought about it again!

Iida sits a seat away from Izuku, keeping his distance.

Iida couldn't believe that he had thought such lewd things. About his friends at that! He didn't deserve them.

Ochako comes to the table a bit late, with snacks! "I brought popsicles!"

Izuku and Iida both groan.
///
I might write 2 more chapters just to highlight what Iida and Izuku's fantasies were.

Anyways, this was pretty bad, but I just wanted to write my wife & my otp!!!! expect more ochaiideku 💗💗

and sorry that was so bad , I was originally gonna write smth nasty but I couldn't do that to them.... so yeah masturbation fic!