The cafeteria

I had no idea why I was so flustered, but that jerk got on my nerves. I tried to distract my thoughts by thinking about something else,anything that can distract me from these disturbing thoughts. Finally I pulled myself together,sliding any of those thoughts aside.

I inhaled a deep breath and calmed myself down and walked to cafeteria where Mika and Michael would be waiting for me. I entered in cafeteria and my eyes widened in shock ,that jerk,...that fucktard...was talking to Mika. I rushed to them but he already had left the table, waving her a b'bye and mouthing 'see you around'.

"What the fuck was he doing here?"I asked angrily slamming my palms flat on  the table while taking a seat.

Mika questioningly stared at me and opened her mouth to say something but only shrugged and retorted" you tell me,you met him first"she lowered her voice and tilted her head to my side and murmured softly "you are the one who bumped into him"winking at Michael she started to copy my assignment which was due after lunch.

I stared at Michael, he raised his hands in surrender and said" Dude calm yourself down...., what is wrong with you..,you are acting weird since the morning". I huffed a deep breath and replied softly "it might be the pressure of keeping up the grades and boxing".

" chilax this is the first day of school,don't you think you are over reacting " Mika  quirked one side of her brow while jotting down.

" just forget it ,remember! you own me a lunch "I said to Mika avoiding her questionable stare.

" Order anything I'll pay "she said carelessly while keeping her eyes glued to the papers.

" Ahmm....."Mike cleared his throat slightly frowning and added "I am still here,....can you guys not speak as if I don't exist" he blurted out.

"Mikey dear you are not invisible...." Mika said childishly pinching his cheeks.

Mika went to get lunch and Michael followed her for carrying the tray .My eyes darted indistintively in the direction where Sam was sitting. He sat  straight on his seat. His left hand was on table and right one was in his lap. There were two more people one girl from our class named Linda and a guy whom I could not see clearly.  All of a sudden Sam looked at my direction and he smirked slightly. I looked away quickly as if a deer caught in lights.

I heard the voice of a chair dragged behind and looked at his table again, my eyes widened in  shock,  I nervously looked around to see if Mika or Michael was there to help me. But it was already too late. He sat in front of me and raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Missing me....Meth?".

" what'd you want?"I asked gritting my teeth and clenching my fist. He smiled. For the first time an actual smile,revealing his perfectly lined white teeth. This smile on his face kind of made him attractive. But still he is an asshole. The realisation made me shudder,I was staring at his face while observing his smile.

He was staring back as if trying to read my thoughts. He brought his smirk back and replied"you tell me".

"Stay away from me and my friends" I growled.

He changed his seat and sat next to me placing his left hand on my shoulder. My body stiffened under his touch. He lowered his head and placed his chin on my shoulder and said in a husky voice "I can't guarantee that".

I turned to his face and he winked at me. I was startled by his behaviour. what an asshole ...I thought.

" just wait and watch,am gonna make school so fun to you "he patted on my back and left.

'Who the fuck he thinks he is? '.' Is he going to stalk me?' I contemplated .

A waving hand brought me back from my trance. Mika was waving at me.     " You are acting weird since the morning".she complaint pouting a bit.

"May be it's coz of alcohol from last night" Michael suggested.

"If you are not feeling well,let me take you home" said Mika worriedly.

"Guys am alright, I can't miss classes on the first day of school". I replied." Besides I have practice today ".

We ate our lunch, chit chatting about random things but I was spacing in and out all the while.

Now rest of the day I don't want to face that dickhead again. I had enough for a day. So I decided to take a half day leave to clear my mind. We entered the class together. This is the only class in which Michael, Mika and I are together. I looked at my seat ,the douche was already there,I hesitated for a moment. Michael bumped my shoulder and looked at me questioningly. I shrugged and walked to my seat.

Our English teacher entered the class. I sat on my seat,the jerk behind me was continuously tapping his pen on the table . The sound irritated me as  hell and it was hard to focus. Thinking for a moment I stood up and went to my teacher and requested " Mr. Brooklyn can you submit my assignment,am not feeling well... I need to go to nurse's office ".

" What happened,are you alright... ?" He asked worriedly.

I groaned clenching my stomach as if I  am having a stomach ache. "I'll be fine but I need to see the nurse "I replied dramatically.

" it's ok, you can go... " he permitted.
"but the principal wants to see you"he interjected as if suddenly reminded of something.

" I"ll meet him on the way "I replied hurriedly,I glanced at Michael and Mika ,both of them were looking at me.

" I don't think you can make it to nurse's office alone coz you are in so much pain "he argued ,genuinely worried this time .

Was my acting so good I thought and smiled.

" I can go with him " a volunteer raised his hand. And guess who he was?. Before I could have objected ,the teacher had already accepted the fucking semblance of generosity.

"OK...so Mr.... ?" Mr Brooklyn raised his brow questioningly at Samuel.

" it's Samuel sir....or you can call me Sam"he replied proudly ,stealing a glance at me. I looked at my friends for help.

As if Mr Brooklyn suddenly reminded of something and nodded "yes Sam the principal asked for you too".he turned to me and assured " put your assignment on table and sign in front of your name in the list ...then both of you can you can leave."