Date with a Gentleman

Short explanation because I don't want any confused people reading this......

You may or may not know these screenshot games on Amino where they give you a few categories and you have to screenshot a gif to find the result. Well i basically did that on IN2IT Amino and  the Creator of this Challenge (shoutout to leader Camilla my girl) suggested to also wrie a story about our result so that#s why I'm here now

Anyways I will put my screenshots here as well and of course post this on Amino so LET'S GO

_______________________________________________________________________________

Slowly waking up I opened my eyes, looking straight at the ceiling and realizing the sun was already shining

I stretched my back before I sat up in a straight position and yawned.

I took my phone and checked my messages, seeing that I only received a few.

I stood up and put my hair together in a bun while walking in the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I took a look at my weekly planner where i marked today with 'free  from work' and 'Hyunuk <3'.

Yes, I'll finally go on a date with a good friend of mine who I started falling for some time ago.

I knew him since primary school and we made sure to always stay in touch since then.

We somehow managed to stay in touch through his hard times as a trainee, through his time in Boys24 and when he debutet with IN2IT.

And two week ago he finally asked me out.

Thinking of that my heart started pounding against my chest and I had to smile widely.

After eating some cornflakes I made my way to my room again, choosing clothes and going to take a shower.

while the warm water was running down my body I closed my eyes and started thinking of what could happen today, getting a bit nervous.

I put towel arond my head and put my cothes on.