"Ragini. . . What is wrong? You have to tell me. What is it that is troubling you?" Navya utters, grabbing Ragini's attention.

Ragini shakes her head negatively and Navya gives her a look.

"You have to tell me. I won't take no or nothing as an answer." Ragini sighs and takes her phone out. Navya waits for an answer, she then gets a text.

'Daadima told Lakshya I can't speak.' Navya reads and then glances at Ragini shockingly.

"What? Really? And what was his reaction, did he call it a bullshit or he left you?"

Ragini begins to text again and Navya's phone buzzes.

'Daadimaa told him what she tells everyone, he doesn't know the real truth and no, he should've left me but he didn't. Daadimaa challenged him to earn 50 Lakhs in two weeks to prove that he's capable of me.'

Navya looks at Ragini shockingly. "What? 50 Lakhs in two weeks? But. . . Will he be able to do that?"

Ragini shrugs and Navya bites the tip of her tongue. "Poor guy will fail, your Daadi is too much. She should give him at least a months time and before giving this challenge, he deserves to know the real truth right?"

Ragini looks away as she begins to think and the two start walking away. Nikhil and Karthik, who were behind them hear and look at each other.

"What truth and what do they mean by real truth? Is Lucky hiding something from us?" Nikhil asks and Karthik shrugs.

**

Lakshya was standing in front of his mirror, looking at himself.

"This Internet was no use." Lakshya sighs and then hears a knock on the door.

He sees Sanskar standing at the door. "May I come in?"

Lakshya nods positively and Sanskar walks inside. "Is everything okay?"

"She told you didn't she?" Lakshya asks and Sanskar thinks.

"Not really but she did tell me that you're in love and that I should talk to you to see if it's not infatuation."

Lakshya sighs a smile, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I haven't yet developed a clear knowledge about love but I can surely say my feelings for her isn't a time pass." Lakshya says and Sanskar shakes his head, understanding.

"Always remember Lakshya, once you hold her hand, you can't leave it. Love isn't about making promises, it's about fulfilling the promises until your last breath." Sanskar explains and Lakshya shakes his head, understanding what Sanskar is saying.

"Why are you not in college?" Sanskar asks. "Don't feel well." Lakshya responds.

"Hmm, okay." It was getting a little awkward for Sanskar and Lakshya as they had nothing else to say or to speak about.
"I'll meet you later." Sanskar adds and Lakshya nods.

Sanskar then leaves and Lakshya looks at his phone with was laying on his bed, he then looks away, shaking his head.

"There must be other ways." He consoles himself and his gazes yet again