Reunion and Lunch Time

ابدأ من البداية

'I DON'T CARE! THIS "THING" IS TAKING OVER THE HOUSE AND IS DOING WHATEVER HE PLEASES! I CAN'T AND WON'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! HE HAS TO GO! NOW!' Guren yelled.

Tears started falling as Guren continued to yell.

'GUREN! YOU AGREED TO TAKE HIM IN! AND NOW YOU'RE KICKING HIM OUT AND SAYING YOU DON'T CARE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!' Shinya also yelled.

He ran over to me and hugged me. I pushed away and ran for it.

"They don't want me there. It's either my family dies or gives up on me. My life is awful, I wish I was never born." I cried in my head.

'YUU!!!' I heard Shinya cry.

I didn't look back. I just ran. And so I lived on the streets again, almost for a whole year. Until Yoichi found me.

*End of Flash Back*

•~Third Person~•

Yuu couldn't believe his eyes. Shinya, the person who welcomed him with open arms. He looked over in Yuu's directed, and almost dropped the papers he was carrying.

'Y-Yuu? I-is that you.' He stuttered.

Yuu just stared at him, shock and happiness etched into his eyes and face. It was him. It really was. The other students just looked at the two in confusion, including Yoichi and Kimizuki. Shinya put his papers down and ran over to Yuu, trapping him in a tight hug. Yuu hugged back as Shinya's warmth filled him.

'It's been so long...' Shinya started. 'I'm so sorry about Guren. I left as soon as he kicked you out. I tried to find you, but couldn't. I'm so glad you're ok.'

Yuichirou just hugged him tighter, melting into Shinya's embrace. A few happy tears left his eyes and he smiled at Shinya. He let go and went back to the front desk.

'Ok class. Sorry about that. Just a nice reunion. Anyway, we have 3 new students. Some of you may know them already, but, I'm gonna introduce them again. The brunette over near the back window is Yoichi Satome. The salmon haired boy next to him is Shiho Kimizuki. And the last near the door is Yuichirou Amane.' Shinya said, smiling at them.

'Hello and welcome to Nagoya High!' The class welcomed.

They all smiled. Shinya stared class and everyone took their seats. An hour past and everyone got up to leave. The three boys sighed in relief as they didn't have to deal with questions again.

'Haha! You haven't changed a bit.' Shinya laughed.

He came up and ruffled Yuu's hair like he always did.

'Wait, so, how long have you known him, Yuu-kun?' Yoichi asked.

Yuu started counting his fingers when Shinya's laugh interrupted him.

'Sorry. It's just funny to see you counting like a child again. But, I knew him 4 years ago. He was staying with me and Guren, an old friend, but, was kicked out when Guren decided that he didn't want to "deal" with Yuu anymore.' Shinya said, using his fingers as quotation marks on the word "deal".

'Oh. So this is who you were with before I found you.' Yoichi replied.

Yuichirou just nodded.

'Ah, seems you still don't talk. Been 4 whole years and not even a word.' Shinya sighed.

Yuu mouthed "well sorry, but I can't talk. I'm not sure why though."