Chapter 7: The First Date

This chapter is extra fluffy and adorable :3.
Enjoy!

The next day had gone by painfully slow.

Newt and Thomas actually hadn't seen each other since breakfast.

But now, it was finally, finally time for their first date.

Thomas waited by an apple tree that was a fair ways away from the tents and huts; about 50 meters away. This was so they could have no interruptions.

Thomas soon heard footsteps and looked to see the beautiful blonde boy walking towards him with a wide smile. Thomas returned the smile, standing up and hugging Newt tightly as a greeting.

"Hello, Love." Newt whispered in Thomas' ear.

Thomas smiled at the nickname 'love'. "Hi, Newtie." Thomas replied.

Newt chuckled at the nickname, squeezing Thomas a bit tighter.

"So, my dear Tommy, what do you have planned for tonight?" Newt asked with a chuckle while practically melting into Thomas' embrace.

Thomas sighed happily, rocking them back and forth slightly, "Well," he started, his voice very soft and quiet as he whispered in Newts ear, "I was thinking we could just sit here and talk. I also brought some food, then later maybe we could take a walk on the beach?"

Newt hummed happily, now completely melted into Thomas' arms. "That sounds lovely." He whispered softly, making Thomas smile.

They soon pulled away, but still keeping  their hands intertwined while they took a seat under the tree.

They soon started cuddling too, while eating some of the foods that Thomas had grabbed. They watched the sunset while they talked about anything and everything that came to mind.

Thomas looked into Newts eyes and smiled. He found himself falling in love with Newt even more as they stared into each other's eyes.

Thomas soon realized that they were leaning in towards each other, then stopping himself, "Wait!" He said.

Newt pulled away quickly, "What is it, Tommy?"

"I forgot to say, there's a rule I remember about not kissing on the first date." Thomas told Newt.

Newt huffed, pouting a bit.

It took all of Thomas' energy not to kiss that pout away.

"Newttttieee we've gotta stick with the rules of dating." Thomas said.

Newt huffed again, "Fine."

Soon the two had started their walk on the beach.

Newt had tried to kiss Thomas at least three times by now, Thomas saying no everytime, even though he really wanted to kiss the blonde boy.

They walked hand in hand, stopping when they got near the village.

Newt smiled at Thomas admiringly as Thomas gazed at the stars reflecting off the ocean.

Thomas turned his head just in time to see Newt look away, blushing.

Thomas chuckled, looking at the gorgeous blonde boy and admiring his inhuman beauty.

Newt felt Thomas looking at him and looked into Thomas' eyes.

"You okay, Tommy?" Newt asked softly.

Thomas nodded, "Fine... just... fine." He said, speaking slowly as he got lost in Newts chocolate brown eyes.

Thomas then started to lean in, completely forgetting his rule made earlier.

Newt closed his eyes as Thomas was leaning in, but just as their lips were about to meet, he jumped back so their noses were brushing together, "Wait, what about your rule, Tommy?" Newt asked, his eyes clearly stating that he just wanted to kiss Thomas.

Thomas thought about it for a second.
He looked down at Newts soft looking lips.
He wanted so badly- even needed to feel Newts lips pressed against his. He had waited too long and made Newt wait too long for this.

"Shuck my rule." Thomas whispered harshly, cupping Newts face in his hands and smashing their lips together.

Newt was shocked that their lips had finally met, but soon kissed back with just as much love and passion, melting into Thomas' lips and touch. Soon their lips had locked, both boy's bodies were practically melded together perfectly.

Newt had his arms wrapped around Thomas' neck and Thomas had moved his hands to Newt's hair, running his hands through the unbelievably soft blonde locks.

They both wished that they could stay in that perfect moment forever, but they had to breath.

So soon they pulled away slightly, arms still around each other tightly, both gasping for breath and smiling wide like idiots.

Newt moved his hands down to Thomas' chest, "Finally." He panted, "That was-"
"Absolutely wonderful." Thomas finished Newts sentence, really happy that he had broken his own rule.