Christmas Night

Your Pov
As I was cleaning a vase I felt a pair of warm arms wrap me up. I smiled and  stopped and a familiar voice said "Merry Christmas Eve my beautiful, (Y/n)." I smiled and turned around and said "Oh, Ivan. Your so amazing I love you." He smiled and kissed me. I pulled away and he said " Lets finish this later I have a surprise for you my Dear." I giggled and then he kissed me again. He then rushed away and I went back to cleaning wondering what his surprise was. I smiled the while time.

( Later that night )

I went back to Ivan and I's room. It was dark so I flipped on the light. I went to our closet and put my hair up when suddenly I was pushed down in the bed. And a pair of soft familiar lips hit mine. I was caught off guard but soon came to realize it was Ivan and kissed back. He started taking off my clothes slowly as his lips fell to my neck then continued down as he fingered me so good and slow. He the came up and whipered in my ear " your so wet my dear. I wanna see what you taste like my love."  He then took of my (F/c) lace panties with his teeth and then lifted me legs and then licked his lips at the sight if my wetness. He then slowly licked me and then he stuck his tongue into me quickly in and out. Making me a maoning mess. I felt a knot inmy stomach and began to squirt all in his mouth. He then smiled as he came back up. He then started taking off his pants and then flipled me over and I bent over the bed as he pounded my tight little puss and moaned. We both were moaning messes and he kept going when suddenly we both cam everywhere he fell over next to me as I turned over and cuddles up nest to him. He held me tightly and kissed me and smiled as did I. We were so happy. We didn't even have to say anything but I could say that this was the best Christmas ever.