6

Leave comments as you read.

2 weeks later

Queen

It's been 2 weeks since I seen Nahmir, and I heard he got a new girlfriend. I am upset about it but im not gonna show it.

I didn't have plans for today so I was just gonna chill in the house all day.

I sat on my bed playing the sims 4 on my laptop.

My phone started ringing on the side of me. I picked it up and the caller ID said "Leelee". I answered it.

"what bitch" I said.

"Im bored hoe" She said.

"So, what you want me to do about it" I said.

"I dislike you" she said then hung up. I laughed and sat my phone aside me and continued playing the sims.

I eventually got tired, so I saved the game and closed my laptop.

I sat my laptop on the nightstand. I took an hour nap.

I woke up to someone knocking on the door.

I got out of bed and checked the time, It was 2 pm. I went downstairs to answer the door. I looked through the peephole and it was Taina and leelee.

I opened the door.

"You looked tired" Taina said as she walked in.

"I just woke up" I said as I closed the door after they came in.

I took a seat on the couch.

"Im having a lil party tonight" Taina said sitting on the couch.

"How you gone just throw a party at the last minute" I said.

"Well I just invited a few people, whoever dont show up oh well" She said.

"I'm probably not gonna come" I said.

She looked at me.

"Why the hell not" She said.

"I need to stop going to parties all the time" I said.

"Come on just come to my party, it's gonna be fun" she said.

Leelee came out the kitchen with a sandwich.

"What time it start?" I asked.

"8:30" taina said.

We talked a little longer then we all left to get our nails done.

"What color you getting?" Leelee asked me.

"Yellow" I said.

Once I finished getting my nails done I sat and waited for them to finish with their nails.

After we all finished getting our nails done. We went to the mall because they wanted to buy a outfit.Then We went to get food. We got McDonald's then they dropped me off at my house.

I looked through my closet to find something to wear to the party.

I picked out my ripped jeans , White crop top and my white and red Air Jordan 13's.

I sat it on my bed and looked at the time. 7 pm, I had a hour to get ready.

I took a shower then brushed my teeth and redid my makeup. I flat ironed my hair, and put on some jewelry.

I got dressed then looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked right.

I took a few pictures and posted them on Instagram.