Mikey started driving, Frank and I both sitting on the floor in the back because all the seats were taken up by carseats. Frank leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. We got to Mikey's house and I looked around nervously to make sure Pete wasn't around before we went into the house.

"When's the next train out of here?" I asked. "We can go down to Florida and then from there we can catch a plane somewhere else."

"I bought a small house down on a small island off the coast of California," he said. "We can stay there. We have to take a plane out to California then a boat to the island. There's a few houses there as well as a small school and a couple little shops and diners. We'll be safe there, I promise."

I smiled happily, wrapping my arms around him.

"Hello, my little kittens, I missed you so much," Frank said, kissing our kids. "Alright, I'm going to see when we can get a train out of here."

I nodded, watching him walk to the other room. I sat my babies down on the floor, smiling happily as I watched all of them play with the few toys I had managed to bring with us. Miles crawled into my lap and I smiled as I kissed his forehead.

"Are they hungry?" I asked Mikey. "Have they eaten?"

"Yeah, they ate," he said. "It took forever for me to get them to eat, though, they just kept crying for you so they wouldn't eat."

"Did you miss me, Babies?" I cooed. "I missed you too!"

Frank came in with Mikey's laptop.

"Alright, I got us train tickets down to South Carolina tomorrow," he said. "And then we're getting plane tickets to California. While we're there we're gonna need to buy some things before we get on a boat. I've already got the food and some clothes and things like that at the house but we should go and get a few more things for the babies. We're gonna need a bit more diapers and clothes."

I nodded my head, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I-I don't want to wait until tomorrow," I whimpered.

"I know but we don't have a choice, we just have to wait until tomorrow morning and then we can finally leave," he said.

"Good, I can't wait until we can get out of here," I said. "I-I don't want them touching my babies, Daddy, they're gonna sell them and hurt them and--"

"Hey, Baby, hey, calm down, it's okay," he said.

"What if it's not?" I asked. "D-Daddy, if we have to then I'll give myself up to Pete so you can go run away with the babies and keep them safe."

"Kitten, no, I'm not just going to let you get tortured and killed," he denied. "I love you so much."

"But if you take the babies then they can grow up happy," I said.

Frank's eyes watered as he held me tight, gently kissing my temple.

"The babies are the most important thing," I said quietly.

"I know," Frank said quietly as he sniffled. "I'll keep them safe and make sure they have a good life, I promise."

I nodded my head, holding his hand.

"And you have to make sure that even though you're sad you're still there for the babies to take care of them," I said. "And they're gonna grow up so big with the best dad in the whole wide world."

"Baby, I'm not going to lose you," he said.

"I know, Daddy," I said, resting my head on his shoulder. "Just...maybe all the perfectness won't work out. "I knew I couldn't really be a princess but it was fun while it lasted."

"You will always be a princess," Frank said. "You're a princess no matter what."

I smiled softly, giving him a kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

I smiled, kissing his cheek. The babies started to get tired and we put them down for a nap in their playard. rffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffz_))))))))))))))))I

"The babies are going to be okay and so are you," Frank said.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you," I muttered, resting my head on his chest.

"I love you too, Beautiful," Frank whispered.

"I think that this is all we really need," I whispered. "We just need our love for each other and our love for our babies."

"You wanna take a nap, little Kitten?" Frank asked.

I nodded my head and giggled when he scooped me up into his arms. Frank carried me to the guest room and I smiled as he tucked me into bed.

"Daddy, can I have a bottle?" I asked hopefully.

"Bottle now and tonight?" He asked and I nodded. "Alright, that sounds fine."

He went out before coming back with a bottle of milk. I curled up in his lap, smiling softly as he fed me my bottle.

"I'm gonna tell you a little story," he said and I looked at him curiously. "Once upon a time there was a beautiful, beautiful little boy who was a beautiful prince and loved to dress in the fanciest gowns. He lived in a great big castle where people all loved him. The person who loved him the most was a brave knight who liked to save people. And one day the beautiful prince was out in the town when a dangerous dragon came!"

I gasped but continued to drink my bottle.

"The prince was so scared he fell and ripped his beautiful pink gown," he said. "He was all alone, he didn't know what to do about the dragon. And then the brave knight came on a big horse and he slayed the dragon! The prince and the knight fell in love as they ran into the sunset together. The two were so in love they had a big wedding where they had the entire kingdom came. And then they had four little quadruplets, three little princesses and a prince. And the four of them were able to live happily ever after as their knight kept them safe from any dragon that came their way."

Frank smiled, wrapping his arms around me. I finished my bottle and curled up with him under the blanket.

"Cuddles," I mumbled happily.

Frank gave me a soft kiss and smiled.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. "I promise I'm going to keep you safe and our babies too."

I smiled, giving him a kiss before I fell asleep with him in bed.