Ow!

Marinettes Point of View

I was walking to the park to meet Alya, my pigtails bouncing in the wind, blending in with every normal person on the street. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Alex on her rollerblades. I turned to wave at her, but ended up jumping out of the way to avoid her as she sped past. Thankfully, I landed on my feet, for once.

I started walking again, when a sharp pain suddenly shot up my leg. I couldn't help but to collapse on the ground. It hurt, it felt as if I'd just been shot. Burning on the inside, I couldn't stop the gasps of pain coming from my mouth.

"Are you alright?" I looked up to see a lady who looked to be in her late 40s.

I turned to look at my leg and covered my mouth. It wasn't supposed to bend like that. I think I broke it. Just looking at it made it hurt worse, so I looked back up at the woman, tears starting to collect in my eyes.

"Let's get you to the hospital." The woman kindly said, putting her arms under mine and hoisting me up. I balanced on my good foot as she put my arm that was over my broken leg and wrapped it around her shoulders, putting almost all of my weight on her.

"Thank you, Ms." I managed to speak out.

"Mrs. Parks" She said, starting to walk. I hopped with her. "We're only a short distance away from the hospital, keep it up."

I nodded. I couldn't speak, as every jump made my broken leg move, sending pain up it.

We finally made it up to the hospital and they whisked me away. I waved goodbye to Mrs. Parks as they shut the door behind me.

An hour or so later, the medicine they gave me wore off and I woke up. "Ah. You're awake." A male voice said, and I looked up to see the doctor.

"How's my leg?" I immediately asked.

"The bone was shattered, but we preformed surgery on it, and it'll be better in a few weeks," I glanced down at my leg, it was in a cast. "The lady that brought you here could only answer a few of our questions."

"Well, she did meet me on the street today."

He nodded. "Well, I'm going to ask you a few questions, it that alright?" I nodded. "What's your name, age and school."

I answered. Because I don't know her age and the name of her school. 😬 Bold is Authors Note.

"It takes a lot to shatter a bone, what did you do?"

"Nothing! I was just walking down the street normally when my leg started hurting!" It sounded ridiculous, even to me.

The doctor nodded and walked out, closing the door behind him, leaving me alone in my room. Well, not really.

"Marinette!" Tikki shouted, coming up from my purse that was set aside in the room.

"Hey, Tikki!" I said back, a smile taking ahold of my face.

Tikki came up to me and hugged my cheek. "What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know, I was just walking down the street when the bone shattered. Do you have any idea what happened?"

"I have a theory..." she said, looking up at me. I gestured for her to keep going. "But I can't tell you yet."

I groaned. "Why?"

She ignored my question. "I can use my magic to make your leg heal very fast, healed by two hours." She then went down next to my leg and placed her arm? on the cast. It started glowing pink. My leg felt very warm and comfortable with the pink cast. The pink faded away, although the comfort stayed.

"Thanks." I told her. She nodded, but then darted away as the door opened and the doctor came in.

Hi! I saw this post on Pinterest, and I knew I had to do it, but I had to apply it to Miraculous. This is going to be fun to write. Vote, comment, tell me what you think and shoot your ideas at me.

Love ya guys! 🦄

-E