ENTRY FIFTY-FOUR

Today, the Doc asked me the same questions. I decided to mix up my answers to:

No

Yes

Rarely

Yes

Definitely

Not possible

Perhaps

Maybe if he gets the point that I’m bound and determined to lie every time, he’ll give up.

I haven’t given up on Fill though. On our way back from the shower I brought up the fact he had kissed my face before pushing me into the Sleep Room.

He stopped in his tracks and dropped his shoulders with resignation. “So,” he said quietly.

“See,” I challenged. “That means something.”

“Your hair smelled good. It doesn’t prove a thing.”

I dug in my heels, “I don’t have any hair.”

“It doesn’t mean what you think it means.” Then he shifted both his feet and his tactics. “Well, I mean, that depends…” he said and took a step towards me. I backed up, but he continued to snake my way. My back hit the wall of the hallway, and he positioned his two hands just above my head. He stared down at me and I realized how small I was to him. “What exactly are you thinking?” he craned his neck down on me until I can see the blackheads on his nose. I could feel his breath on my face and it tasted sour.

I knew he was just trying to creep me out. Throw me off track. I stared back at him, refusing to blink. “You can tell me how we know each other and I promise I won’t tell Logos--” I rambled.  But he cut me off and spat, “You are so fucking naive.”

And then he was gone from me, and I had to chase after him to be let back into my room.

[Deleted]