A Heart-To-Heart Between A Husband and Wife

Start from the beginning

Ava chuckled. She was glad to be asked to do something so... romantic. Plus Peter was blushing, so that just made it better.

"Sure Peter," She replied, "I'd love to hang out with you today."

So the day went by pretty fast. They stayed in bed for about an hour, then they finally got up and took a shower. After they finished freshening up, they headed down to the pool'. Peter wore a white t-shirt and a blue pair of swimming trunks, and Ava wore a pink two-piece swimsuit.

They spent another hour there before sitting on some lawn chairs. They sat on the chairs for about thirty minutes, an hour for Ava because she wanted to sunbathe some more. Once she was done, she rejoined Peter in the pool for another hour before they went back to their room, dried off and watched some TV for a while before ordering room service.

After their food arrived, they got dress into some regular clothes. Peter wore a blue t-shirt and some khaki shorts, and Ava put on some jeans and a black and white crop top jacket. Once they were dressed, they took their food and headed up to the roof. They laid the food down and sat with their legs over the edge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2 Hours Later)

With their food gone and digested, the two super-teens sat and watched the sunset. Ava had laid her head on Peter's shoulder whereas he put his arm around her and placed it on her shoulder. This was another romantic moment between them, and he wasn't ashamed to admit that he hoped that there would be more.

Ava sighed happily. "This is nice, I like this."

"Me too," Peter agreed, "Hey, wanna dance?"

Ava scrunched his eyebrows at this,"How, there's no music."

Peter jumped up and pulled out his phone. After a few swipes, the song 'Far Away' by Nickleback started playing. He put the phone back in his pocket and held out his hand to Ava. She smiled and pulled her legs up over the edge, took Peter's hand and stood up.

"Just so you know, I don't know how to dance," Peter nervously admitted.

"Oh well, don't worry," Ava chuckled, "I watched my Mom and Dad do it every year on their anniversary, so I'll teach you."

She took Peter's other hand and put it on her waist. Then she instructed him to just move to the music. After multiple steps on Ava's feet and tripping over his own, the two were moving in complete sync.

"See now you're getting it," Ava complimented.

"Thanks," Peter replied, "Watch this."

He spun her around until they were two arms apart, then they recoiled and Peter dipped her. They smiled at each other and Ava kissed Peter's nose, making Peter blush as he brought her back up.

Now, the song had ended but they were still dancing. They stared into each other's eyes. In Ava's eyes, Peter saw beauty in them as they shined in the moonlight. In Peter's, Ava saw multiple things. Care, trust, loyalty...love. That's what she liked about him. He would make a good husband someday. Oh wait, he already was her husband. She'd almost forgotten. They needed to talk about this, unfortunately.

"P-Peter," she said nervously, "I hate to mess up a perfectly good day but, we need to talk about this marriage thing."

Peter stopped moving, he was afraid this was coming, sooner or later. Although, he was hoping it'd be later. "Um, ok..... How do you feel about this?"

"Well you have to admit, we are pretty young to be married and this definitely isn't the way I saw myself getting married in the future. But I've had so much fun with you today that I feel like, maybe I can stay this way. That we don't have to break this marriage thing, what do you think?"