Epilouge

The house is fully decorated an elder woman was playing with a cute girl.

Ya you guess right. Teju was playing with Avny her granddaughter.

Teju wasn't angry about Suraj for getting KN out of the jail, no she had started to live with the fact, that he is an unfaithful man.

But she was angry on Suraj for letting Chakor go, no for throwing her out. She never felt that Chakor has betrayed him, no her heart said Chakor is innocent that is way she told Chakor to go back to Mumbai to Arjun and Bhagya.

Suraj did a lot after Chakor returned to his house, their house he had to prove that the work he did in the past years were all legal and good.

He built a school under her name, he build a ward under her name, she was confused why he used her name as he accused her to be illoyal/unfaithful.

Suraj said he couldn't think of someone else he was just thinking of her good side not of the betrayel he was ready to forget it and move on.

Avny was the most happiest person of all. She got a father!!! HER FATHER SURAJ. She loves him and is the apple of his eyes. There is no one who can take her place. She still fights with VIvek who has lost some prestige as no one knew who his father is. But Vivaan is a good person he accepts him as his son but he has no relations with Imli anymore.

[Shikhu is the father I have never revealed it]

Coming to her... She does live in the mansion but just as a servant. She has no rights nor does anyone considers her advices anymore.

Then we have KN, he has compeletely changed into a good man, he even apologised to Chakor for his wrong deeds. He has gain more name and power with his good works, than with his bad works of the past. Not only that he also asked for forgiveness from Bhagya, Arjun and Adi for all his sins.

Now after all these ups n downs Chakor was back in her room... strange 6 years ago I left, well I was thrown out! Now I'm back not only that your papa already did a work on me... She was holding her belly

Oh ya Suraj couldn't wait for long he had asked her to move on with him. It was quite difficult as Avny was sleeping continuously on thier bed. But Teju did the babysitting and Suraj could be the baby maker ;-).

Now Chakor was in her 6th month caring Suraj 2nd Child in her womb. Suraj comes the from back and hugs her but he wasn't alone he was never alone again since his Chakor is back he got the happiness he was seeking for long. Chakor had bring a light in his dark life.

Avny is the princess whatever she says will be done. Chakor was holding his hands which were around her belly.

Suraj whispers into her ear. "What are you... hmm were you thinking?".

Chakor shook her head. "Nothing!".

Suraj knows her the best. "Liar... You know I hate lairs!".

Chakor turns to face him. "I was thinking that 6 years ago I was thrown out because I was pregnant now I am pregnant and I'm held like a queen!".

Suraj lowered his head. "Chakor I am sorry all this happens because of me. I did wrong with you! I punished you for something You never did. I am your culprit!".

Chakor hold his chin. "Suraj I have forgiven you the day you care for our daughter. You know she told me everything... you still doesn't shower... You won't change I had known it but I could never hate Your... Our daughter is exactly like you, to hate you meant to hate her and  that is something I could never do in my life!". Suraj smiles.

Suraj kisses her hands. He kneels down to the belly and kissed it.

Avny comes in

Avny comes in. "What is this? Where is my kiss?".

Suraj spread out his arms but Avny hugs Chakor well better say the belly and kissed it. "Don't forget I am your sister. Always the number one!".

Suraj smirks. "You eat?". He asked her.

Avny looked at him. "Ya Daadi fed me now answer my question".

Suraj turns his face. And looked for the door.

Chakor got suspicious. "Avny which question?"

Avny and  Suraj smirks.

Avny looked at her. "How you made this baby??".

.....