1

Amora's P.O.V
I pulled my hair back into a ponytail as it started to fall down and wrapped my apron around the hook that held many of my coworkers aprons. I cleaned one of the counters and reorganized a few shelfs. As I pulled up two boxes filled with leashes, a little pomeranian dog ran up to me and started scratching my leg wanting up.
I laughed as I put the boxes on the ladder next to me. I got to my knees and the puppy jumped onto me and licked my face. I rubbed it's fluffy face before a blonde cache with a loud "AYEEEE KONG" came with another boy who was video taping him.
I looked away from the camera.
"Oh hey! Sorry about Kong!" The blonde mopped guy said grabbing the dog.
I stood up, "It's cool, I'm use to it." I laughed.
He looked at the camera.
The boy behind the camera was tall and had dark brown hair.
"Sorry Logang!" The blonde boy looked at the camera and back to me, "where are the leashes??"
I pulled one out of the box, "Here."
He took it and ran off.
The boy laughed and out down the camera, "Sorry about Logan." He said, "I'm Brendan." He said.
"Oh! Yeah! Aspen talks about you guys." I climbed on the ladder and started putting leashes away.
"Aspen?" He asked confused.
"Yeah, her dad manages boys that Logan knows." I said reaching for more leashes.
"The Why Don't We boys?" He asked.
I folded the empty cardboard box and climbed down the ladder, "Yes."
"Oh! They are outside! Wanna come say hi?" Brendan pointed over his shoulder to the sliding door and saw five boys along with Logan, talking.
"Oh, I don't know them personally, I have just heard about then constantly from Aspen." I said, moving loose hair out of my face.
"Oh." He chuckled.
All the sudden we heard yelling from the opening, sliding doors. Logan ran towards us and the five boys followed, at a slower pace.
Brendan put up his camera, "Well, your about to meet them anyways!"