The Fortune Teller

That night... after they've done all their schedules, they went out for a night date...

Baek: "Look at those stars...., the sky is so clear tonight!"
Hera: "Hmmm, there are no clouds at all... how amazing..."
Baek: "Tonight is a great night.., we have made a right decision go out for a walk"

Baek looking around and found an interesting place

Baek: "Honey.., look there is a fortune telling place..."
Hera: "Aigoo oppa~ you believe in such thing?"
Baek: "Come on babe..., just for fun! I have planned to go to such place but I haven't got the chance to..."
Hera: "Hmph...., what do you want to know though....?"
Baek: "Come on... just let's go!!!" (Puling his wife's hand and bring her inside)

Inside the Fortune Teller place...

FT: "Hello guys...., can I help you? What do you want to know? By the way..., are you two couples? Are you still dating and want to know about your future relationship?"
Baek: (Whispers) "Oh my God honey..., she doesn't know about us?"
Hera: "Hehehe..., Mam..., well actually we are married and have a baby. My husband was a member of famous boy group EXO don't you know him Mam??"
FT: "What boy group?? EXO? I don't know... I don't like watching TV... hmmm sorry I mean I don't have TV at home..."
Baek: "What the hell no? You don't have TV? I see now why you don't know about us!"
Hera: "Ya...., oppa shut it up! Don't be rude to her.. she's older!"
Baek: "Ooops. Sorry Mam..."
FT: "Well... so what are you two coming here for?"
Hera: "My husband seems to have something he wanted to know... but I'm not interested at all actually"
FT: "Really? Well you have a good point too.., knowing about future or past is not important hahahaha... present time is the precious thing!"
Baek: "Uuh, I want to test you Mam..."
FT: "Sorry?"
Baek: "What is my favourite food?"
FT: "What a silly question..., well man... you look so soft for a man who had become a father..., you seems like sweet things and I find it more interesting that your appetite is quite likely a girl's appetite. You like stawberry cake don't you?"
Baek: "Wow... incredible!!!! You know it right!"
FT: "Hmmm..., I feel a strong bond between you two... guys!"
Baek: "Really? How is it? Will us be able to live together forever?"
FT: "Definitely! Why not? You two have a happy future together.... and it begin with a fated destiny!"
Baek: "Well.. yeah.. we met like it was fated..."
FT: "Oooh... so you met in a drama.... wait.. man please take one of he stone inside of this bag!"
Baek: "What stone?"
FT: "Here! Just take one... I want to see it more..., after I see the stone you choose I will be able to know about your relationship"
Baek: "Alright..." (Take one of the stone and then give it to the Fortune Teller)
FT: "Wow... amazing.. it is a ruby! Your meeting might be unintentional but it was a rare coincidence... what can I say... ruby is such a precious stone and has great power.. and ruby is a zodiac stone of capricorn. Your wife's zodiac is capricorn right?"
Baek: "Wow.. yes... you know it too?"
FT: "I might not knowing everything from TV but I just simply SEE it!"
Baek: "How interesting.. tell me more!"
FT: "You must love her first..."
Hera: (Looking surprised)
FT: "She is your first and last love..."
Hera: "No..., he had girlfriends before!"
FT: "No my lady..., I mean he never loved those girlfriend before you.. SINCERELY"
Hera: "What do you mean? Oppa... is that right? How about you girlfriend in your high school? And how about Taeyeon eonni..."
Baek: "Stop mentioning them Hera!"
FT: "Look... I see just the way how your husband hear someone tell him about his ex..., he respond it that way... you both are born to meet and love each other. No matter how long the process it needs. And you have to know my lady... your husband had an unstable childish emotion that's why he needs a woman who gives him stability...and you are the only woman who can give him stability"
Baek: (Having flashbacks) "So it is right... all day.. I was thinking only about her.. and I can't keep smiling when we met.. I feel so shy. Our meeting... we can't stop it from happen. We keep meeting each other accidentally like at the streets.., on a movie.. if not us.. then our friends keep meeting each other and they told us about how they met Hera or me... it is too perfect as a fate.."

After a moment...
Baek: "Ehem..., I think that's enough... thankyou Fortune Teller Mam... your words make my day..."
FT: "Sure..., your welcome... come here often!"
Hera: "Thank you Mam..., good night!" (Both of them go out)

..............................

On the way home:

Hera: "Woah... daebak oppa... there are a lot of things I don't know..."
Baek: "Are you happy now after knowing that you are my real first and last love?"
Hera: (Smiling for  while) "But.. you haven't heard about my first love oppa~"
Baek: (Look angry for a moment) "I don't need to hear that.. 'cause you're mine now!"

Baek turn looking at Hera naughtily.. and....

They kissed~~~~~~

They kissed~~~~~~