Discomfort 😬

"Yo' I don't like that nigga Ayo." Ki complained, shoving some chips in his mouth.

"Ki, you say that about everyone. What is it now?"

I folded my lips and waited for his dumb explanation.

"Cause that nigga weird and he always trying to flirt with you. Don't that shit make you uncomfortable? I mean, he too old for all that."

"I think he cool."

"Nah, you just like the attention."

"Word." I smirked, agreeing.

"But it's whatever, I'm gonna try to be nice to that nigga for the sake of basketball."

I shrugged and walked into my room.

.................

So about 15 minutes later, I heard a ton of guys in my living room. I groaned and turned up the volume on my TV. 5 minutes later, Ayo walked into my room, classically yelling: "Tyla!" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey Ayo." I mumbled.

He walked over and sat on my bed. He laid down and got comfortable with his feet hanging off the edge of the bed. I got nervous and tried to get up, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Yo' what you doing?" I asked, playing hard.

He chuckled and sat up, pulling me into his lap. Before I could say anything, he began gently rubbing my thighs.

"Ayo, what're y —"

"Shut up." he growled.

I went quiet and enjoyed the feeling of his large hands rubbing on me.

"Leloo, bring yo' ass!" Ayo's brother, Teo called.

He slowly got off the bed, now towering over me.

"Catch you on the flip." he mumbled before leaving my room.

"That was fucking weird.."