oof

Tagged by Frizzazzle
Let's do this.

5 facts.

#1 We rode across the Hutson at dawn- cough - I mean what?

Anyways, I'm currently drowning in Danganronpa memes and I'm okay with it. The memes and the ships have consumed my life.

#2 I love Haikyuu. So many beautiful boys. And volleyball of course. I'm so tense during the matches and my sister's over there like 'why are you like this?' I'm also up for haikyuu memes anytime.

#3 DDLC is pretty lit. See what I did there?

#4 I love musicals. I quote them all the time and no one ever knows what I'm talking about besides my friend Heaven. Love you, Heaven!

#5 I also live for rip vine compalations  even though vine is coming back. I love the V3 vines a lot. If you look at my reccommend list on YouTube you can see that quite clearly.

So yeah. This was basically just me ranting about my current obsessions as of right now. There's  a lot more than this but I didn't want to bore you to death. Anyways, my questions all had a theme to them. You guys can do that too or you can just do random facts about you. Best of luck!

Gothication101
Bemyguardian
shooba32
--doodler--
MasqueradeScars
deoxysproxie
Apheistas1
-Kylo-BEN-
cutie-donut-aoi
IsBruIs
Phantastic_Lams
YourLocal_Trash
lightestEris
juvialoveserza99
PageantGirl4Life