Chapter 7: School

Chapter 7: School

SOMEONE's POV

June 16, Monday. 6:30 am.

Today is the day I will see them. After I heard about their true identities and the ugly fact that they're mates, I thought of a way to separate them.

I can't let them be happy as easy as that. No. NEVER.

.

.

.

I WILL WIN MY LOVE BACK.

--

KENZIE's POV

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

Lots of things to do now that I'm in my senior high. Projects. Assignments. Seat works. Tests. Quizzes. My friends. And.. Caiden. Ugh. What am I gonna do?!

"You look like a platypus sweating milk." I glared at him.

I don't look like a platypus sweating milk. I'm a beautiful swan getting wet in the rain.

"Okay. If you say so. You're a beautiful swan getting wet in the rain."

Damn. He read my mind.

"Don't cuss." I crossed my arms.

Jerk.

"Jerk eh?" He lifted me and wrapped my legs in his waist. My arms circling him. His lips rapidly touched mine. I gave out a low moan. He broke the kiss and lowered me slowly.

He smirked. "Whatever Caiden." was all I said.

We then went in his car. Caiden always drives me to school. Well, he can't resist his little.. I mean his mate. The car was filled with silence. Getting bored on the ride, I turned on the stereo and it played Hold On We're Going Home by Drake.

I was startled when Caiden made his hand into mine. He smiled and sang to the beat of the music.

"I got my eyes on you. You're everything that I see. I want your high love and emotion endlessly. I can't get over you. You left your mark on me. I want your high love and emotion endlessly. Cause you're a good girl and you know it. You act so different around me. Cause you're a good girl and you know it. I know exactly who you could be. Just hold on we're going home. Just hold on we're going home. Its hard to do these things alone.."

"Just hold on we're going home. Hoooome." I ended the song.

Hearing Caiden sing like that reminds me of the time we first went to a karaoke bar and sang together. He was so happy that time. I'm glad I'm the one seeing all that. I'm happy he's with me. I'm lucky I'm mated to my brother.

--

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I don't know what'll I do with the story. I need your opinion guys. Please do comment.

VOTE. COMMENT. BE A FAN.

~ theunwanted_