Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami

Start from the beginning

"You don't think anything as happened, do you?" Rain muttered.

Yuki paused before shaking her head. "No, I know if something did happen, Kim would have come and gotten me." She swiped her hands together, as if wiping off dust, before walking in the direction of the house.

"Where are you going?" Alpha asked, watching Yuki as she walked away.

"I'm hungry." Was her simple answer.

"Aren't you still training?!" Rain protested.

Yuki paused before looking over her shoulder with a closed eye grin, "Don't worry, I have it down now!"

Both wolf's were shocked as they watched the blonde haired girl walk away. "No way... I've been watching her training, there is no way she already has that down." Rain said.

Her large father only chuckled, "I can't say I'm surprised. She is the same kid who was able to summon me at age twelve. She is keeping up with her standers."

The younger and much smaller wolf looked down at the wolf she was standing on in surprise. She remained silent as she looked back up at the girl that was running towards the house, not a ounce of exhaustion showing.

.............................................................................

Konoha was completely destroyed. Smoke and dust filled the air as a gaping hole decorated the middle of the village. Many ninja's were buried under the debris of buildings, as well as the already dead ninja's.

One of the few still alive, Sakura, kneeled down desperatly on a piece of debris. Tears fell down her face as she gripped her skirt, her head hanging low in desperation. "Please...." She cried softly. "Please, Yuki, Naruto, get here." She cried.

The six orange haired males stood in the middle of the huge hole. Unlike all of the ninjas and villagers they remained scratch free, their akatsuki cloaks still perfectly clean as they calmly looked around.

Then, as if answering Sakura's cry, a huge poof of smoke filled the air. The remaining people that were still alive watched in worry as to what was next. But once the smoke cleared and reviled who was standing there everyone was shocked.

Three large toads were summoned, as well as two smaller toads. The two smaller toads stood beside a blonde teenage boy. He wore a red cloak with black flames, which flew back in the wind. Naruto had finally appeared in the battle, but now he was in Sage mode.

His past classmates froze once they saw him, at first not realizing who it was. Once they finally realized it was indeed Naruto, they gave small smiles of relief, but it didn't last long as they had yet to see Yuki.

Zero and Ichiru seemed to look around, worry clear on their faces. Zero remained kneeling down next to Ichiru, as he couldn't move at the moment due to the large piece of debris stuck in his leg. Their swords layed on the ground next to them. "Where's Yuki?" Zero whispered.

"Naruto..." Sakura muttered in relief. "But, Yuki... Where are you?"

.............................................................................

Yuki's cheeks were stuffed with meat as she ate happily. Melendy's eye twitched at the sight of the blonde girl stuffing her face. "Yuki, don't eat like that." She ordered.

Yuki paused to look at the black and gray wolf innocently. "Why? I need to keep up my chakra strength, and this food is helping me."

"You can eat, but not that messy. It's not very attractive." Melendy said.