Crazy in love

Once I began to relize that Catherine was getting to old to be with child anymore, I admit I didn't love her as much as a faithful husband should. I started seeing other women in short affairs. Including my second wife's sister, Mary Boleyn. But I grew bored of Mary, like I grew bored of all the other women. Catherine began to suspect that I was seeing other girls, as I would not visit her bedchamber at night anymore.

But it wasn't until I laid my eyes on Anne Boleyn, that I knew I did not love Catherine anymore. The women whom I had promised to god, to love and respect Catherine till death do us part. I wanted Anne. I wanted to dominate her. I wanted to control her. As a sign of love and devotion towards Anne, I started to send her gifts. But she would always send them back. I was confused. No one had ever denied me before. I decided to up my game. I asked Anne Boleyn to become my mistress. I was so sure that she would accept this huge offer, that I had planned everything. But she denied me again. She denieing me, just made me want her more. I asked her, how I could win her over. Make her mine. Then she said that one thing which would change everyting. Marry me. Make me your wife. I was so drunk with love towards Anne, I agreed.

I started to send gifts to Anne again and this time she kept them. When I made this promise to Anne Boleyn to make her my wife, she was a lady-in-waiting to the Queen. Catherine started to notice Anne wearing new necklances or bracelets. I know all of this, because once Anne came in complaining about how Catherine had hurt her from pulling off a new necklance, that cost a small fortune, with such force that it had left a mark on her neck.