♣The Break-up Ch.30♣

Chapter.30

The Break-up

Nevaeh

As I was packing the rest of my stuff I heard the door open and close shit his home. I heard him coming up the steps as I put the last of my thing in my suitcase.

"Finally I didn't think you were ever coming back". what little did he know I wasn't.

"Whats the case for ?"

"Ryan I'm leaving."

"What? No the hell you ain't!"

"Yes the hell I am. I'm done Ryan my stuff is packed and I'm leaving."

"Where are you going to stay your mom ain't going to let you go back there?"

"Im not going back there." he looked at me and then figured it out. He was pissed.

"Your not going back to him Nevaeh. " He grabbed me by my arm again what the fuck is his problem.

"You are not telling me what I can do Ryan and yes I am." pulling my arm from him grabbing my suitcase and making my way downstairs. I took my phone out and texted Harry to let him know I was ready and he replied right away saying he was on his way.

"Nevaeh if you walk out that damn door we are done!" He yelled and I opened the front door and was bout to walk out when he pulled me back and slammed it shut.

"What the fuck Ryan?"

"Your not leaving me." He ruffly pulled me closer and kissed me hard and it disgusted me think about that night, I pushed him away.

"Ryan stop I'm leaving weather you like it or not." I went to turn around to open the door again this he turned me and slapped me right across my right cheek. I stood there frozen. Why the fuck would he hit me?

"Fuck you Ryan, A big man you are to hit a fucking women Im done!" I took off the ring him gave me and throw it at him and walked out the house. I was crying when Harry pulled up he jumped out and came running to me.

"What the fuck did he do to you Nevaeh? "
"Dont worry about it lets just go Harry."

"Hell no is that a red mark on your cheek? Did that fucking dick hit you?"

"H-Harry lets just go."

"Fuck this". He walked away to the front door and banged on it until Ryan answered I stayed where I was. They said a few words that I couldn't hear but then Harry punched Ryan, Ryan fell to the ground and Harry got on top of him throwing punch after punch shit I got to stop this. I got up and ran over to Harry putting my hand on his shoulder.

"H-harry please stop this and lets go I'm fine. " He looked up at me and his eyes were dark green now.

"Come near her and I will fucking kill you assholes." He got up and walked to my door opened it and went to grab my suitcase and put it in the truck.

We made our way to his house with him not saying a word. When we got there he got my bag and brought it in the house and went straight to the basement. Okay I guess I'll seat and watch t.v until he cools off. I think about a hour later he came back into the living room sat down beside me.

"Nevaeh are you okay?" He asked as he took my chin in his big hands turning it to look at my cheek.

"Harry I'm fine are you ok?"

"Yea just a little pissed at that asshole  ."

"Don't let him get to you Harry. "

"Let's go cook together?"

"Yea let's. " I said with a smile. I'm falling already. Damn.

★★★★★★★

Hope you guys like it so far. Any suggestions please let me know thanks.

Vote Comment Please ♥Dudderbug♥