Chapter 1: NHRC

I feel the sun beating down on my wings, which were outstretched. I was lying down on the rock bench my house has. The rest of my flock were inside, but I was out here doing nothing. Why was I out here? To get a break from things, that's why. The whole flock had a major fight, Hawk and Red both ended up having to get gauze bandages on their arms. I had luckily only gotten a scratch across my left eye and and a ton if bruises on my right arm. Rule one, if the government picks a fight with you, you had better be a good fighter. The government is holding member 7, aka Aisha, hostage. We have no clue what they're going to do to her, but I know for a fact that it won't be good.

"Hey Rose! Can we talk for a sec?" I looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from, to my suprise, the voice came from Ashe. Ashe and I hadn't talked since my failed attempt at asking him out about a month ago. I had gotten over him by now, but fell for Hawk.

"Dude, I seriously need alone time, sorry." I replied, Ashe looked at me like he was going to drag me off the bench. "Fine!" I growled, I was in one of my moods, so I was not the safest gal to be around. I shook my wings and folded them to my back. What ever Ashe wanted to talk about had better be important.

"So you're telling me that the government sect that has Aisha is called the Nonhuman Research Corporation? Or NHRC for short" I said, looking directly at Hawk. He gave a definite nod and we went off to our rooms. I opened my door, entered my room, slammed my door shut, and fell onto my bed. I was expecting another dreamvision. I let my eyes close as I drifted off into a deep slumber.