Dirty Secrets (Hayes Grier Fan-Fiction)

Chapter One- Last Day

*Alexis POV*

"How was your last day of the 7th grade, sweetie" my mom asked with a smile on her face as I got in the car. It was kind of creepy the way she was smiling, so I gave her a weird face and just said "Good?"

She looked at me, laughed and handed me a piece of paper. I smiled and looked down at the paper it had Camp West Side on the top in bold. Before I even started reading it I scream and give me mom a hug. This was the camp that I have wanted to go for the last three years but every year when I ask if I can go my parents just say "Sorry we can't afford that right now maybe next year."  It was also the camp where my best friend Jenny had gone to every summer since she was 7, so I had heard all the great things about it.

"Does this mean I'm going!" I asked mom

"Read the letter and find out" she told me while smiling.

I unfolded the paper and started to read it. It said "Dear Alexis Hemsworth, we are glad to have you come stay with us for three weeks at our camp. We so many great things that you can do here including: Swimming, canoeing, hiking, all different kinds of sports, campfires, and so much more." I stop reading there and looked up at my mom. I smiled and I could feel my eyes getting glossy.

"Thank you, thank you!" I yelled and she jumped a little in her sit. I laughed a little. She looked over at me and I covered my mouth.

I know that this was going to be a great summer. I got my phone out of my pocket and decided to tell Jenny I was going with her to camp.

To Jenny- OMG I'm going to Camp West Side this summer!!

From Jenny- YAY! This is going to the best summer ever, and I told you that your parents would say yeah eventually. I can't wait till camp now! Gtg, ttyl

I looked at the text and smiled. I just can't believe that I finally get to go and spend most of my summer with my best friend.

"You are going to have to start to pack when we get home we have to leave early tomorrow if you want to get there by noon, it's a six hour drive to North Carolina." I look at her and nod.

When we get home I jump out of the car a run upstairs into my room and put my backpack on my bed. I leave me room and go down the hall to a closet and get a duffel bag. I go back in my room and open my closet doors.

I put almost my whole closet in my suitcase because even though I am only going to be gone for three weeks who knows what I'm going to need. I take a break from packing for a second and sit on my bed. This is going top be the best summer!!

* Hayes POV*

I got off the bus and get the key from under the door mat and unlock the door. I put my backpack on the counter and walk upstairs to my room.

I get my phone out of my backpack and started playing flappy bird, which I'm really bad at by the way. Right as I'm about to bet my high score of 6 my mom and dad call me to there room causing me to drop my phone. I jumped off my bed and picked my phone and walk down the hall to their room.

When I get in the room they are both sitting on the bed smiling at me.

"Whats going on?" I asked

They look at eachother and then back at me "Well, we have decided to send you to camp this summer" my dad says while looking down at the floor.

"WHY?" I ask getting angry.

My mom looks at me and says " All you did last summer was sit in your room at home and play on your stupid phone because all of our friends were on vacation. This summer we want you to more active and meet new people."

At this point I'm pissed. They really think that I need to meet new people and I'm active. "But-" my mom stops me before I can finish.

"No buts you're going. Were leaving tomorrow, so go pack" she says and points to the door.

I walk out the door and go to my room, slamming the door so every could hear. I'm so pissed right I can't believe my parents.

_____________________________________________________________________________

How do you guys like it so far?  

I know that is kinda of boring but it's only the first chapter. It will get better I promise. I'm probably going to post another chapter tonight. I never described what Alexis looks like sorry. She is 13 almost 14 years old, about 5'5 , long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and she is really skinny.

If you have any suggestions about what to do others chapters, just comment and I will make sure to take into consideration when I'm writing future chapters.