Its not nice to stare

"I'm gonna go make some pancakes, you want any?" Harry asks from his spot next to me.

"Yes." I say as I yawn and fall back on his bed.

"Here I washed your clothes." He tosses them next to me.

"Hey, im gonna use your shower, and I'll be down." I call.

I walk into his bathroom and turn on the shower. I open his bathroom closet and grab my towels and shampoo. I spend the night here a lot on the weekends, so I keep some shampoo here just in case. I set the towels by the sink, and get into the shower.

************

"Turn on something funny." I say.

Right now Harry is sitting on the end of the couch, and I'm laying down with my feet resting in his lap. We're scrolling through movies on Netflix. My attention turns to the footsteps coming up the stairs. Brooks head is the first thing I see, his body slowly appearing with each step.

"Hey, Blaise! Nice to see you again!" He comes over and gives me a hug.

"You too!" I say.

Brooks is Harry's older brother. He goes to Notre Dame, on a full ride for hockey. He's about 6'3 with dirty blonde flippy hair. His eyes are an ocean blue, and is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Harry, doesn't like him very much. He's not mean to him or anything, but their parents see Brooks as a shinny star, that always catches people attention, and Harry as a normal star who doesn't get all that great of grades. Harry's great at sports though, but his parents are to caught up in Brooks to notice. I over heard that some scouts are looking at him for Basketball.

"Well, you too have fun." He winks at me, as he walks away. After he's out of hearing distance, Harry's finally speaks up.

"This is boring." He says, a hint of annoyance coming thorough.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, sitting up.

"Follow me." He stands up and heads for the stairs, I case after him. He leads me to his room and tosses an oversized tee shirt and shorts at me. I catch them and stare at him for a second.

"Put those on and meet me out side." He says and leaves the room. I oblige and put them on. I look at my self in the mirror, and tighten the waste band string and tie the sleeves to make a make shift tank top. I run down stairs, anxious to know why I'm wearing these clothes. Then I see Harry in the drive way playing basket ball. Of course, why didn't I realize that's what we're doing. I jog to the garage and get a basketball. Harry and I shoot for a bit when he speaks up.

"Let's play a game." He says

"We don't have enough people." I say.

"We have enough for a little one on one." He smirks.

"That's not fair, your way better and you know it." I complain.

"I'll go easy on you." He smiles, and my heart flutters. His smile is so captivating, his eyes are such a beautiful green. It's like a reflection of the forest. That's when he takes his shirt off, and wipes the sweat of his face. I examine his whole torso. His V line meeting perfectly with his six pack and oh god his tattoos. I watch the way his muscles move as he walks, the way they become clearer as he nears me.

All of a sudden he lifts my chin.

"It's not nice to stare." He whispers. I stick my tongue out at him, and he laughs.

"Your an ass." I say and grab the ball.

************

Right now I'm a panting mess. Harry's watching me carefully, and I can't catch my breath. Why does he do this to me? Why can't I be in-control for once and turn him into a big panting mess.

"I thought you were gonna take it easy on me this time, styles" I say and I decide to sit on the pavement.

"Oh, buttercup." He says and sits down nest to me. "I, sorry. I was just so frustrated." He sighs.

He slings his arm around me and I lean on him. He's so nice and understanding. I absolutely love it, he deserves all the girls he get. I close my eyes. I can fell his abs and muscles rubbing on my side, he feels like heaven. I think about them, as I slowly fall into a deep sleep

*************

Hey guys, so this one was really short, sorry. Once I get done the my sports camps, I will be able to write longer ones. Which should be soon.

So, Brooks. What's your impression on him???