CHAPTER EIGHT

They had to wait until the Avengers made their weekly visit to the Avengers Facility to try to get something out of Steve. It'd be weird if Iola just randomly visited the facility and asked about Schmidt. Steve would be suspicious immediately.

"Steve, I have a question," said Iola following him to the gym. Steve gestures for her to ask and he started wrapping with the hand wraps. "What are you guys going to do with Schmidt? Me and Peter are worried that he'll escape and try to kill us again."

Steve paused and eyed her before answering. "He'll be contained until we get any useful information about him. He's dangerous."

"Was he also injected with the super serum? Is your skull also..."

"No," chuckled Steve amused with the idea, "my skull is perfectly normal. Schmidt injected an unfinished super serum which is why he turned out like that. I was given the finished serum to counter-attack."

"Did his unfinished super serum make it so his body wasn't found in the ice?"

"No. He grabbed the tesseract and disappeared," said Steve grimly. Iola nodded before starting to walk out.

"Thanks for the answers."

❌❌❌

One of the best benefits of learning from Dr. Strange is the ability to access his entire library and the freedom to travel throughout the universe. Iola was able to portal right to where Asgard relocated without any difficulty. After Asgard was destroyed a few years back, the Asgardians all settled in a large island that Tony has ever so graciously bought.

"Who should we ask? Loki or Thor?" Peter asked through his mask. He was obviously hyped to be there as he had never seen Asgardians other than Thor before. The spider-boy looked around in awe.

"Thor would tell Steve," said Rylan frowning, "and we can't trust Loki either."

"Never trust Loki," said Iola with a shiver. Peter nodded in understanding but he was too busy admiring the Asgardian buildings to actually process what she said. "Let's ask Brunnhilde."

"The Valkyrie?" Rylan asked making a face. "She's always drinking and yelling."

"Yup. I like her," said Iola grinning as she led the way.

"This is a bad idea," sighed her twin.

"It's not that bad. Peter agrees with me. Right Peter?"

"What?" Peter asked snapping out of his awestruck trance. Iola rolled her eyes and they went to the battlegrounds. The Valkyrie was training young women who would be the future elite warriors. Iola could tell Rylan and Peter were impressed even if Rylan didn't show it. Peter on the other hand, looked like a fanboy.

"Are you ok, Peter?" Iola asked with a laugh. The said boy was bouncing up and down in excitement. The spider eyes on his mask were wide.

"That's so cool! How early do they start training? Is the one in the middle Brunnhilde?" Peter rambled.

"Yeah, the one in the middle is Brunnhilde. You can ask her yourself the rest of your questions," said Iola walking into the arena and waving at the Valkyrie. Brunnhilde however, was not as happy to see them. She threw her sword at Iola. Iola however, was quick and managed to conjure up a shield to deflect it.

"What are you kids doing here?" Brunnhilde asked with a glare.

"Relax Brunnhilde, I brought you something," said Iola coolly as she created a portal. Sticking her hand through it, she brought out a bottle of wine. Brunnhilde smiled, her personality doing a full 360.

The Stark TwinsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara