Chapter two

(S/n)~ store name :)

You woke up to the scent of bacon and eggs. Your favorite. You lazily got out of bed and went to the kitchen. (Bf/n) was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning (y/n). How'd you sleep?" She asked while continuing to make the bacon.

"I slept well I guess. You have work today?" You asked curiously.

"Nope got the day off too"

"That's cool we could maybe have lunch later or something since we both don't have work" you said going into the living room.

"I was thinking that too. Breakfast is ready now." She said bringing me my plate.

"Thanks looks delicious" you said as you dived into your food.

*time skip*

After breakfast you took a shower and got ready for the day. You wore a red and black flannel, black jeans and converse shoes. *the pic above or you can use your imagination and wear what you want*

(Bf/n) was already done and waiting for you down stairs. You got into the car and headed to the mall. When you got there you both went to a clothing store first *pick whatever store you went to*

You both looked through the store for about an hour or so and bought a few things. You guys decided to get some lunch. You went to (s/n) and sat down in a booth across from each other. The waiter came over and asked for your drinks. After you ordered your drinks you both found what you wanted to eat.

The waiter came over after awhile and you told them your order then she took your menus. (Bf/n) slid something across the table. You looked down and you couldn't believe your eyes.

Chapter two is finished! So far this is so much fun! It was kinda of a long chapter again but it was good. I hoped you all liked it. I tried my best. Okie dokie gotta blast✌ Fam squad out✌