Chapter one

Chapter One:

Tia Pov-Omg I'm gonna miss my friends ! Cameron&Miley are my bestfriends.Aww I'm gonna miss them so much !.

Cameron&Miley-Byee Tia. We love you!! make sure to keep in touch

Tia-Love you too and I will

I hugged them and kissed them on the cheek. I'm gonna miss Detriot even tho it isn't the best place for Tiana and I but I still love it

Tiana-You ready ?

Tia-yeah

I grabbed my last suitcases and put them in the back of our 2014 nissan sentral.

   Tiana is my older sister, she takes care of me.My mom and Dad left us when we were younger because they said "we were a mistake", so we lived in a orphange until Tiana got a job as a stripper and raised enough money to get a house and a car.I know what you may be thinking, strippers are hoes,thot, and everything else but she has a boyfriend that she has been dating for about two years. His name is Chris, I hate him tho. He used to be a drug dealer in Detroit but his business was getting low so he moved to New Orleans,which is where we are moving. Tiana says that we are moving there because she got a job offer down there but I think the main reason is because Chris is down there.

Anyways I got into the car and we headed to New Orleans. Wish me luck

*8 hours later

Finally we are here. That drive was hella long. We pulled up to our new House which actually wasn't that bad. It was a two story nice looking house with a two car garage. I grabbed my bags and went inside the house. It was even better inside, it had a nice looking living room, kitchen, and Den.

Tia-Which one is my room ?

Tiana-upstairs to the right next to the guest bathroom.

Tia-ok

I went upstairs and found my room. It was Purple&Black with Purple and silver decorations.

Tiana-You starting school tomorrow so be ready at 6:00am on the dot, Ian playing.

Tia-okay, You picking me up?

Tiana-Durhhh bitch

Tia-Okay hoe

We wasn't serious, we just had that kind of that sister relationship like that.

*Next Morning

"Beep Beep"

    I cut off my alarm and Got up. I went to the bathroom and did my hygien thing. I flat ironed my hair and put a part in the middle of my hair . I went to my closet to find something to wear. This is my first day so I need to be FYEE. I went to my closet to find something.

"What to wear, what to wear" I said to myself.

I found some bleached High waisted jeans with a lime green crop top that said "Bad",which I am, the baddest actually.  I reached under my bed and got my lime green Kd's(Kevin Durants)

Tiana-Go eat Breakfast we leaving in ten minutes

Tia-Ok

I went to the kitchen and saw some pancakes,eggs,bacon,and some orange juice.That bitch trynna make me fat.

-------------------

I finished my food and threw my plate in the dishwasher.

Tia-Tiana I'm ready .

I grabbed my purse and I grabbed some Hot chips and a gatorade just in case they food nasty .

Tiana-Get yo lil thick ass in the car

Tia-can't get mad cause my ass bigger than yours

Tiana-It may be bigger but at least I  can clap my ass

Tia-So nigga Ion know how to do all that but I can twerk

Tiana-But I do it better

Tia-Whatever girl. Good luck at your interview. Byee Sister, Love you Bitch

Tiana-Thanks and love you too bitch. Be outside at 2:35 I'll be at this same spot .Good luck at school

I got out the car and walked into the school . Wish these hoes luck cause they gone need it when I come in that bitch !!

First Chapter

‧Tia moving To New Orleans, whatcha think gone happen

‧Tiana goes with a drug dealer

‧Tia starts school tomorrow

‧Tell me if you like it or nahhh