The guy who never loved - episode -9

Im really sorry .. I solemnly apologise to my readers for this delay.. this is my final year of architecture and have my thesis on... please forgive me.. and lets without delay move to the story..

The episode starts with dadi visiting sanskaar in hospital..& says that death is around the corner..

Sanky: Kya bol rhi yun dadi?

dadi:  Sanskaar we need to watch out

S : Do you think this will continue?

D: As long as the last root of this family tree is massacred...

S : But this cant continue...

D : You cant stop it either .. your efforts may kill ragini..

S : What could be done..?

D : Wait for the prey..

S : Waise dadi bahuth late hogi.. aap ghar jaana zaroori hai..

D : Sanky Ill leave but beware he who sucks blood will trick you today..

Dadi leaves behind a confused sanskaar. He lays back on the chair resolved in thoughts ...his day's travel & sleepless hardware was lagging for wink of his eyes...he dropped off to sleep in no time.

A splash of liquid on his face & huge crashing thud wakes him from his short-lived trance...Sanky finds the chief doctors & nurses rushing to Dev's ward...& at the same time receives a call.

S: ragini?

The phone gleamed with the display of uncrowned queen of his heart...he threw himself in dilemma...he declined her call..& ran for dev..

Unknown: It wasnt my fault.. I never did that.. believe me..

S : doctor.. kya hua..?

Doctor: Sanky this guy snapped off the oxygen mask..

sanky clears the medical crowd & is left shell-shocked finding ishant..

S : ishant ?

D : The attender caught him red handed with the mask...  

I : bhaiyya.. meine kuch nahi kiya..kasam se..

S : par..itni raat mein yahaan kya kar rhi yun..And that too in dev's room?

I : sanky bhaiyya I received a call from the hospital stating they need AB negative blood for dev bhaiyya..as both of us share the same I rushed in here..

S : But what was the need for you to enter this room.. you must have contacted the reception regarding the enquiry.. right?

I: bhaiyya I swear I saw someone attempting to kill dev..

S : kya bakwaas kar rhi yun..

I : nahi bhaiya.. beleive me.. I rushed in to save him while he tried to attack me..& I fell down..he..he escaped I..put..the oxygen mask...back finding dev gasping for breath...

ishanth seemed extremely unstable & his voice quivered ... probably he was frightened...he seemed as if he'll faint....Sanky was extremely confused on whether to trust him...while he noticed alarming blood shot eyes of ishanth...

S : ishanth ..kya hua..are you okay?

ishanth's eyes rolled over and tears escaped from his sapphire lens...sanskaar grabbed him by shoulders and felt his pant wettened....he bent low....

S: blood?

D : sanky his wrist is slit..We left that unnoticed in the whole chaos...

The attenders helped sanky out & managed to escort ishanth out to medical emergency ward..Sanky was rewinding those moments where he saw death ray in blood shot eyes of his spoilt non parental brother..He hears his name being yelled...it was lucky.