sayori.chr

∞ Y O U R ~ P O V ∞

"Yo, Sayori! Thanks for waiting," You said as you ruffed your own hair and laughed from the playful atmosphere that your friend since birth had.

"No problem! Your my best friend!" Sayori suddenly throws himself at you and --thanks to your reflexs-- caught him by wrapping your arms around his waist tightly.

"Hehehehe!~ Do you have a little crush on me [M|N]-kun? Trying to smooth me?~" Sayori teasingly nuzzles his nose --more like his head-- against your neck and giggles like a lovestruck school girl.

A visible blush --which happenes to match Sayori's hair color-- soon turned into a sly and flirty smirk.

"Well, maybe I do have a little crush on you baby boy.~" Sayori immediately turned dark red from the nickname as he gently pushed himself away from you --although, he still had your arms wrapped around his waist protectively-- and cupped your cheek with his right hand, looking into your eyes with deep concentration and wanting....

You smiled softly at Sayori and looked into his beautiful blue orbs with admiration and happiness.

"I love you Sayori, I love your pink hair that reminds me of cotton candy which was also," Sayori cut off the taller male with a bright and nostalgic smile, "our go-to-dessert whenever you'll take me to the carnival. Gosh, it feels like a lifetime ago [M|N]!"

The older male --by 1 month-- laughed nostalgically and connected his forehead with Sayori, "I also love how you remember everything just like you did right now. And how you make my life much more positive by being the sunshine in my gloomy and cloudy life... Making my life the reality I always dreamed about; You being with me with every step I take, going through think and thin." The pinkette giggled and urged (using the word in a positive/playfully way) him to go on which he did without any hesitation.

"I love how you make boring days so much fun and adventurous."

"Pillow forts are the best!~"

"Hahaha, yes they are Sayori!~ And so are you, sunshine~ Cheesy huh," [M|N] lowly chuckled at the clique line and so did the younger teen as dark blush spread across his cheek. His childhood friend was no doubt attractive, but his chuckle would just send shivers down his spine, the good kind -pleasurable-.

"And I love you because your Sayori! My childhood and long-time crush since the 9th Grade, and sure, I didn't realize it at first, but as soon as I thought about life with you.... everything came crashing down. There is no me without you Sayori. There is no purpose of life without the childish pinkette who's always waiting for my lazy ass, so we can walk to school and eventually talk about random things, which I love greatly.: Who doesn't?" [M|N] paused and smiled lovingly as he noticed Sayori's blue eyes lovingly looked into his (c/e) orbs.

[M|N] lowerd his head slowly with Sayori unconsciously guiding him towards his plump pink lips.

"....I love you [M|N]/Sayori..."

[M|N] connected their lips together which soon caused the pinkette to giggle cutely into the kiss, knowing that [M|N]'s ONLY his.; Marcus can fuck off. [M|N] belongs to him now and it's official. And did it feel so good having his crush confess his feelings and the voices stopped!

The kiss was sweet, innocent, and pure. No butt grabbing, no tongues being shoved down either throats. Just a pure and revolutionary kiss.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
<delete> marcus.chr <completed>